Search for content in message boards

Beatrice Marie Hunter m. Alvin Alton Cain in OKLAHOMA

Beatrice Marie Hunter m. Alvin Alton Cain in OKLAHOMA

Hillary (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2002 3:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:28PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Cain, Dillon
HELP!!! I am trying to get more info on my great grandmother's ancestry - Her name was Beatrice Marie Hunter b. Dec 16, 1900 in Indian Territory, Olkmulgee, Oklahoma. She died October 1980 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was married to Alvin Alton Cain of Indiana. Her parents were Mary C. Dillon and James Edward Hunter. I am trying to get more info on James and his ancestry. He was born in 1858 in Tennessee and died in Morris Oklahoma in 1939. - Was married in Arkansas. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Beatrice Marie Hunter m. Alvin Alton Cain in OKLAHOMA (Lavada Hunter Dean)

Posted: 5 Mar 2002 9:03PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:29PM GMT
Hi, I'm Anita. I am looking for information on Lavada Hunter. She married Justice Mack Dean. I'm not sure of the dates. She was probably born around 1860 in Alabama but was on the Dean Wagontrain from Montegomery, AL to Texas and on into Oklahoma. May have lived in Arkansas but final residence was Porter Waggoner, Oklahoma. Some of their children include:
Charlie William Dean (my grandfather)
and I don't have my notes with me right now....

Anita Dunlap
Dunlapanita@yahoo.com

Re: Beatrice Marie Hunter m. Alvin Alton Cain in OKLAHOMA

Posted: 23 Apr 2002 1:56AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:39PM GMT
Our side of the Hunter family married into the Skaggs family among others. We have a native american link and am trying to obtain more info..Are you trying to obtain info regarding native american links?? Have you got the book on the Skaggs? Some of our family live in Ok. Shawnee, Seminole

Hillary (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2002 1:18PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:39PM GMT
There is some native american history on that side of the family. Right now I'm still trying to find names and ancestors. I won't know until I do to what degree they had native american ancestors.

Posted: 1 May 2002 3:12AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:40PM GMT
I am related to the Hunter-Skaggs family. I know that we have a Julie Ann Hunter who was an Cherokee Inidan. My email is susie.marshall@verizon.net . I don't know if my line is your line. Susie

Hillary (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2002 1:25PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:40PM GMT
All I know is that Beatrice's parents were James Edward Hunter and Mary C Dillion. There is a connection to Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. Sound familiar?

Re: Beatrice Marie Hunter m. Alvin Alton Cain in OKLAHOMA (Lavada Hunter Dean)

Posted: 8 Jul 2013 2:55AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2013 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Dean Hunter
I have a dean book compiled by Flora Delle Nowlin Smith with her picture.

I am a relative of yours. Justice Mack Dean’s brother, William Thomas Dean is my GG Grandfather. We both descend from Daniel and Ann Jeter Dean. I’m the son of Quenton Wayne Dean, son of Billy Q. Dean, son of Erastus Ralph Dean, son of William Thomas Dean, son of Daniel Dean.

I have a lot of my line’s info on www.deanhome.net, including a PDF of the book. Visit www.deanhome.net/deanbook

I hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Billy Dean
billy@deanhome.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic