Search for content in message boards

school in Thiensville

school in Thiensville

Jill pedersen (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cesafsky, Pagel
Looking for info on the school in Thiensville around the 1930-1940 time span. My grandmother was said to have taught there and was wondering if there were any historical places that may have info on the school, or its teachers or history. I have someone who thinks the school was named Grant. She also lived in a boarding house while there...her name was Frances Cesafsky and eventually married a Pagel. Any leads would be appreciated since I do not live in WI.
Thanks

[Ozaukee County]

teacher/school

Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 May 2002 11:58PM GMT
The Port Washington Historical Society has information on teacher's and schoolhouses of Ozaukee County. They are located on Freeman Drive in Port Washington. The Ozaukee County Historical Society, Cedarburg, Wi, might also have some info on schools and their teachers. Good luck

Oz. Co. Schools

Maribeth Schmit (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
The Port Washington Research Center is indeed a terrific resource for school info as well as other areas of interest. Howwver, Thiensville is not one of the villages/towns included in their research specialities there. A better bet would be the Mequon/Thiensville Histical Society or the Ozaukee County Historical Society located in Cedarburg.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions