Search for content in message boards

FRANK MOHLER or MOLER

FRANK MOHLER or MOLER

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 8:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MOHLER, ZIMMERMAN, CASEY
I am Looking for a Frank Moler. His children have the spelling MOHLER. He was married to Amelia Leona ZIMMERMAN. The only children i have so far are Robert and Harold.

They would have been from the Ohio Area. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: FRANK MOHLER or MOLER

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 8:55PM GMT
Ohio is a pretty big place, and providing no dates makes it worse. Narrowing your query with dates and places will be beneficial to you.

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 9:16PM GMT
I do believe it would be around the Auglaize or Allen County Areas. Frank married Amelia around 1915.

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 7:31PM GMT
Surnames: Moler, Mohler
My father was Harold Moler and my uncle changed his name to Robert Mohler. They were the sons of FRANK PIERCE MOLER II ,DOB 1894 WHO DIED 1989 who was the son of FRANK PIERCE MOLER I ,DOB 1854 WHO DIED 1925. FRANK PIERCE MOLER I was the son of EMMANUEL MOLER,DOB 1824 WHO DIED 1881. I also have an uncle
FRANK PIERCE MOLER III. I also have cousins named FRANK PIERCE MOLER IV and Robert M. Mohler. I have a lot more information and would like to hear from you.My telephone number is 303-772-9357 or at rwm@indra.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions