Search for content in message boards

PINKHAM Mary Elizabeth 1889-1975

Posted: 12 May 2009 8:45PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: PINKHAM

I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,355 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com .

If you know more about this person please reply here,instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Re: PINKHAM Mary Elizabeth 1889-1975

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hellums, Pinkham
Would like to correspond with a descendant or researcher related to this Mary Elizabeth Hellums Pinkham. Would like to verify her siblings and parents.

Will appreciate obtaining an obituary for Mary Elizabeth and her son, William A(ustin?) Pinkham, Jr.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 14 Sep 2009 12:57AM GMT
Hello,
Can you supply an approximate location? That would help - especially with as common a name as Mary.
Allen E. Humphries

Posted: 14 Sep 2009 6:45PM GMT
Surnames: Hellums, Pinkham
Allen, Thanks; I hope you can add to what I know.

Mary Elizabeth Hellems [Hellums] Pinkham's death certificate notes that she was born in Orlando, Florida*; she is buried in (Shannon)Rose Hill Cem, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co TX, where she died. I have found her unmarried in Grayson Co Texas in 1910 not living with family and 1920 she is with husband, William A Pinkham, and son William A. Jr, in Sherman, Grayson Co Texas.

In 1930, W Austin Pinkham is now in Erath Co Texas with a new wife, Lelda V.; he is a baker by occupation in both census. I have not found Mary E. Pinkham and son William in 1930, but suspect that they might be living in Fort Worth area as her death certificate indicates she has resided in Fort Worth area for 52 yrs; at death age of 85 in 1975, this indicates that she must have moved to Tarrant Co sometime about 1923.

Son, William A. Pinkham, Jr. born 1919, died 1984, is also buried in(Shannon)Rose Hill Cem, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co Texas, beside his mother.

I would like to verify Mary's parents and siblings, one of whom may have been Edwin B. Hellums, who died 1943 in California.

*both 1910 and 1920 census give Florida as state of birth for Mary E.

I will greatly appreciate any information that may help to identify her parents and siblings.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions