Surnames: Prouty, Ryser, Wright, Miller, Jensen,
I am looking for the parents of the following Proutys:
In Placer Co., Ca.:
David Sherman Prouty m. Eve Huguette Ryser 21 June 1998
Richard Lee Prouty m. Julie Wright 18 July 1976
Ann Louise Prouty m.Roger Dean Miller 12 Sept 1998
Lynda Mae Prouty m. Nicholas Allen Jensen 17 Sept. 1977

In Contra Costa Co., Ca.:
Douglas Jay Prouty m. Jeanette Rene Reed, and had dau. Alexanra Noelle 14 Feb. 1997
Christopher Robert Prouty m. Colleen Fitzgerald 11 Aug. 1990 and had son Austin Douglas 9 Dec. 1995
Jason Patrick Prouty m. Heather Lynn Welch and had Sophia Elizabeth 25 Jan. 1999
1.Daniel Lee Prouty 22 March 1948(these three may be death dates or birth dates)
2 Dorothy Prouty 27 Jan. 1912
3.Gilbert Prouty 5 Aug. 1920
Craig A. Prouty m. Brooke H. Willett 25 July 1970 (Brooke m2 Anthony Chester Gieda)
Cheryl L Prouty m. Norman D. Abraham 7 Aug. 1982
Diane L. Prouty m. Richard k. Gerhard 20 April 1985
Vertus A. Prouty m. William A Paschal 14 Feb. 1978
Deaths
Maria A. Prouty 18 Feb. 1986
Eva M. Prouty 16 March 1980

Stanislaus Co.,
Deaths
Adele Clare Prouty 3 Nov. 1969
Harvey Prouty 12 Feb. 1974
Jean Mary Prouty 19 April 1997
John Earl Prouty 5 June 1951 accident
Lillie victoria Prouty 18 March 1997
Margaret Confere Prouty 29 Dec. 1981

Dennis Harold Prouty m. Arlene L. Lema 14 Oct. 1978 and had Denise Diane 14 Jan. 1983
Ernest Conrad Prouty m. Darlene Arbina Borba Madsen 19 Feb. 1950 and had Debra Lee 12 Oct. 1954, Diane Lynn 12 Oct. 1954, Russell Earnest 1 Sept. 1950 and Douglas Richard 23 July 1951 who married Lavon Carol Bonds and had Heather Lynn 21 March 1972, and Jeanene Carol 15 Feb. 1970
Gilbert Prouty m. Mary Jean Burt 26 Sept. 1970
Richard Lawrence Prouty m. Paula Marie Yanagi 9 Feb. 1996
Russell Ernest Prouty Jr. m. Luanne Marie Firpo 16 Oct. 1971 and had Amy Marie 12 Sept. 1977
Stephen Douglas Prouty m. Heidi Boesch 1 June 1885
Scott Preston Prouty m. Kathleen Deborah Solgaard
HEEELLLPPPP!!!!

Re: Need Prouty parents and grandparents

Ken Prouty (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2003 4:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Louise: Many of the California Proutys are descendents of Anson Prouty whose sons Joseph Tirus Prouty, Simon Prouty, William Henry Prouty and Christopher Columbus Prouty came across the plains in 1852. I recognize some of the names in your Roots Web inquiry among those born many years ago. The basic material is in Ilene Andrews' booklet Ancestors and Descendents of Tirus Prouty and Mary A. Thompson published by her in 1965. A copy is in the Sutro Library in San Francisco.

Pam Gow (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2003 1:27AM GMT
Hi Louise,

Have you done an internet white pages search for current Prouty phone numbers?

There are some Prouty's living in Galt whose kids attend the Christian School there. That is how I came to learn of them because their kids played in ball games against the kids in our Christian School.

Also, there is a Prouty Rd that takes off from Libery Rd and that family of Prouty's still live there. They have relatives in several surrounding counties. If you can't find them in an internet white pages search, contact me and I will look them up in the directory next time I am in the area. (usually at least once every couple of months) Some of these people have may be able to answer your questions.

Posted: 8 Jul 2003 3:47AM GMT
Surnames: Prouty
Thanks Ken, I have the book. These are children probably born after 1950.

Posted: 8 Jul 2003 4:11AM GMT
Hi Pam-I found a Gus and Cathy Prouty in Galt. Thanks so much for the idea-I will contact them! Louise

Christine Romero (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2003 5:18AM GMT
Louise,
I have current info on the gggrandchildren of Joseph T Prouty as I am one of them. If you email direct at alssquaw@cox.net I will send you what I have. I am also the greatniece of Ilene Prouty so I have some the orignal books of her research

LHannon (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2004 4:46PM GMT
I am looking for information on Roger Dean Miler who is married to Ann Louise Prouty and live in Loomis. I am not finding much on Ann Prouty - is she real. If you have any information to share that would be great.

Thanks.

Pam Gow (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2004 2:39AM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2005 11:08AM GMT
Hi Louise,

I live in Sacramento and can probably do some looking around. Sacramento County is next door to Placer County so I might be able to go through some phone books and see if those prouty's are listed.

I've been ill off and on lately so I haven't been doing much, but I've printed out your message and will see what I can find out.

I also have Prouty relatives in Contra Costa County who might be able to help.

Louise Prouty (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2004 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Prouty, Miler
Do you know when Ann Louise was born? Where is Loomis?
If you know how old she is or where she lives, I might be able to help. Do you know when or where she was married? I do not have a Miler in my database, but I have several Anns that might fit. It depends on her age.

LHannon (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2004 4:02PM GMT
Thanks for the quick response, the address is 3390 stagecoach drive loomis,ca and the married date is Sept 12, 1998 she was married in Placer County. Don't have her age.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions