Search for content in message boards

Mcmahon Family Clonmel

Mcmahon Family Clonmel

W. Mcmahon (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2002 1:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Researching Mcmahon,Cummins Fitzgerald And Halleron Or Ohalleron Families From the Clonmel Co Tipperary Area any Info Appreciated

Re: Mcmahon Family Clonmel

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 2:45PM GMT
If you find a Catherine McMahon would you let me know. I'm searching for her or her parents. I don't know where in Ireland they were from. She married a Cornelius Connell/O'Connell and had a son Denis Connell/O'Connell in May 1837.
Would appreciate any information you get. Thanks

Posted: 3 Mar 2004 5:51PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 5:44PM GMT
I do know of a family from Clonmel called O'Halleron. I think Paddy O'Halleron married Maggie Mcmahon and they emigrated to London. They had 5 or 6 children I think, and my Mums family were good friends of the O'Hallerons. But I don't know if it's the same family you are looking for.

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 7:09PM GMT
I am a McMahon from Clonmel, my grandfather was William (billy) McMahon, his mother married an o Halloran from kilsheelan before emigrating to the uk

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 12:36PM GMT
Edited: 18 Dec 2012 12:39PM GMT
So nice to hear from you. I met your grandfather in the 70's when we came on holiday. My Uncle John married your grandad's sister Bridget in London about 1950 and the families know each other well also because my Great grandmother Ellen Carroll(Leamy) was married to Patrick Halloran before Maggie McMahon married him. So the 3 families are connected by marriage. I know your grandfather had a big family, and passed away a few years ago. Could any of your relatives give me any more information about my Great Grandmother, Ellen Carroll. Hope to hear from you, kind regards, lynda

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 4:12PM GMT
hi Lynda,

I am terribly sorry for the delay in coming back to you,

I only seen your reply now,

If you could maybe email me on jsinead@hotmail.co.uk,

I will pass the information on to an uncle of mine who maybe able to get some information for you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic