Search for content in message boards

WOHLFORD

Posted: 1 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Sep 2002 4:31AM GMT
Surnames: WOHLFORD, SNOOK, KLECKNER
Looking for information on WOHLFORD family of Loganton Clinton Co PA. My grgr grandparents Philip S WOHLFORD and his wife Sophia SNOOK are buried in Loganton as are some of their children. Have a ton of info about the WOHLFORDs.

Wloford Family

Nan Kleese (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
I have a Phillip Wolford as father to Susanna Wolfort who married Frederick Friedley and lived in Clinton County in 1829-1850's. Will swap info and sources. Nan

Re: Wloford Family

Yvonne Friedley (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2003 5:47PM GMT
Just read you message. Frederick Friedley who married Susanna Wohlford were my gggrandparents. Let me hear from you.

Re: WOHLFORD

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 5:38PM GMT
I have handwritten info on the Wohlford's passed down, no way of confirming. I would be glad to share what I have. Please respond and share.

Steph

Posted: 18 Aug 2006 11:16PM GMT
Hi Jim, I have reason to believe my gg grandparents were Jacob and Elizabeth Wohlford. I have been unable to connect my Great Grandmother Riana Wohlford Lower to Jacob and Elizabeth in an authoritative way. Riana was born 1829 in Clinton Cy PA and m. Samuel Lower. Any information you have would be appreciated.

Thanks, Larry

Jim Avery (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2006 2:53AM GMT
Surnames: Wohlford, Lower
Larry - I have seen the name Riana before in connection with the Wohlfords in a query on the boards, but I have not seen her anywhere else. Would certainly be interested to see where she or any siblings fit in. Would also be interesting since I have a golden retriever named Rhianan

JIm
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions