Search for content in message boards

Abner Hyland

Abner Hyland

Posted: 29 Jul 2001 4:59PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2003 5:42PM GMT
Surnames: Hyland
Hi Krista: I too am a DOG -- Daughter of George and proud of it! So nice to see another of us around! Bettsy!! How the heck are ya?

Re: Abner Hyland

judy brodie (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2001 11:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am reserching the Hyland name. I am from Aussie. Judy
Posted: 10 Mar 2002 4:52PM GMT
Is your Abner Hyland married to Relief Crocker. If so was he born Aug 29,1761 in Scituate Massachusette. I am Looking for information on the Hyland side of My husband's family . We know that we have an Abner Hyland

Judith Brodie (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2002 3:42AM GMT
Sorry Kimberly, try Cyndi, I am researching Hyland name but no Abner. Thanks Judy

Posted: 27 May 2002 9:05PM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2004 1:42AM GMT
Hi,
Abner and Relief are in my line. Who is your husband descended from? Hope you see this. I don't check this site very often.

Kimberly (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2002 9:49AM GMT
My husband is a descent from William and Julie. My husband's father is Emery Duane. His father was Emery Russell. I am happy to hear from anyone who has information on the family.

Posted: 29 May 2002 1:29AM GMT
Hi Kimberly,
It's good to hear from another Hyland cousin! My paternal grandfather was George W. Hyland, who was the son of Abner Hyland. If you are willing to give me your email address, I can give you more of my family's information. You said your husband is descended from William. Do you have a date of birth (or approximate) for William? My email is terlin@execpc.com

Judy Brodie (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2002 7:42AM GMT
Hi Betsy, Not sure what is happening, but I am getting replies in my email from you to a Kimberly...I have Hyland relos...and would love to match up with your George...as my oldest is a George Hyland from England to Australia.

Posted: 8 Jun 2002 3:08PM GMT
Hi Judy,
My George Hyland lived in Wisconsin in the mid to late 1800's. He was my paternal grandmother's father. He was descended from Abner Hyland who was born in Maine. The family tree is traced back farther, so there may be a connection to your family. I can be reached drectly at the following email: terlind@execpc.com.
I check that email almost every day. Hope to hear from you.

Posted: 8 Jun 2002 4:04PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2003 5:42PM GMT
Surnames: Binkman
I have a D. O. Green Binkman in my "tree". He was always known for the saying "Consider the Relief of Patience".
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions