Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR FAMILY MEMBERS

LOOKING FOR FAMILY MEMBERS

PATTY RENO (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 1:26PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO MAY BE RELATED TO MAMIE GIERER (NE.SCHNEIDER) SHE WAS MARRIED TO WILLIAM GIERER AND HAD 5 CHILDREN. THE CHILDRENS NAMES ARE WILLIAM GIERER, MELVIN GIERER, GERALDINE GIERER-SOLOMAN, LOUIS GIERER AND NORMAN GIERER. I DO KNOW THAT MY GRANDMOTHER HAD A BROTHER NAMED LOUIS SCHNEIDER. ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
Posted: 14 May 2000 8:58PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2005 5:42AM GMT
I don't know if I can be any help at all. I am trying to trace my family tree for my daughter and found this site. My father's name is Louis Lamonte Schneider and he lives in Omaha,NE. My brother's middle name is Louis and as far as I know it is pretty much a family name. My father was born and raised (I believe) in Oklahoma. I hope this helps and would enjoy communicating with you.

Mamie Gierer was my grandmother

Charles Zenz (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2001 5:37PM GMT
Hi, I just started looking for my family tree and found your message. Geraldine Gierer (Salamun) was my mother. Mamie lived with us. I grew up will all her (Mamie's) children (my uncles) except for Louis who lives in Navada. I don't know anything about the family tree, but at least you've made a contact with me.

Re: Mamie Gierer was my grandmother

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Salamun
Hi there,

I am interested in the Salamun surname you mention in your post, as my great grandmother's surname was Salamun too. Do you know where Geraldine was from originally? Any known Jewish links?
I'd appreciate any information. Thank you!
Belinda

Re: Mamie Gierer was my grandmother

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 8:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Belinda

If your grandmother came to America than most of her US documents should have her place of birth.
Zlatica
per page

Find a board about a specific topic