Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on my grandma Maxine Shuler

Looking for info on my grandma Maxine Shuler

Posted: 30 Dec 2003 5:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Nov 2004 5:04AM GMT
Surnames: shuler
Hi all I am trying to trace my Grandma's family line I haven't got much information at all on her side. I do know her name was Maxine Joan Shuler she married Jack Dale Riffel. Her mothers name was Susie Shuler. I had gotten her fathers name from my dad but forgot it. Anyone who coule help I would really appreciate it. She was Born April 28 1929 and dies October 16 th 1995. She was born somewhere in Indiana my dad never said where for sure. Thanks to anyone with info.

Re: Looking for info on my grandma Maxine Shuler

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 3:39AM GMT
Your grand mother was my aunt.She was born in Paragon In.Her Father's name is William Henry.She had several brothers and sisters. She was the youngest .

Crystal (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2006 7:27AM GMT
Hi thanks for the response to the question. I do know my grandmas brothers and sisters names and i know her parents names. I was actually trying to trace back as far as I could. My aunt Martha has a geneology book that my grandma and her sister Mildred rewrote and she is gonna let me copy it but any information you could offer I would appreciate Thanks by the way who was your mom/or dad?

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 5:07PM GMT
I just saw your reply , ok 7n years later ... My Father was your Mom's brother , John Raymond Shuler.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic