Search for content in message boards

SENSIBAUGH and BURGESS of Pittsburg County, OK

SENSIBAUGH and BURGESS of Pittsburg County, OK

Posted: 29 Sep 2006 10:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
...Linda, I did not come across the 2 obits you were searching for but did locate several SENSIBAUGH's in the Hartshorne area. The SSDI list more than 400 BURGESS in the State of Oklahoma alone. However, there are only 2 listed for Pittsburg County. Then there are 8 SENSIBAUGH listed in the state on the SSDI. I am posting what little info I found, with the hopes that some of it will help you with your research... :-))

03-25-1953
HARTSHORNE- Services for Mrs. Reuben Watts, 66, were Monday at the Evans Funeral Home here. Burial was in Elmwood Cemetery.

Mrs. Watts died Saturday in the home of a sister in law, Mrs. R. Sensibaugh, south of Hartshorne. She is survived by her husband, three daughters, and a grandson.

10-13-1993
PURCELL
SENSIBAUGH, Lee Edward, 82. Graveside services Thursday (Little's).

01-30-2001
HARTSHORNE
SENSIBAUGH, Benjamin, 74. Graveside services Wednesday (Mills).

03-31-2004
HARTSHORNE
SENSIBAUGH, Orville Joe, 83, died Tuesday. Services pending (Brumley-Mills).

07-09-2004
HARTSHORNE
SENSIBAUGH, Dorothy I., 82, died Wednesday. Graveside services 1 p.m. today, Elmwood Cemetery (Brumley-Mills).

09-15-2006
HAILEYVILLE
SENSIBAUGH, Samuel Dewayne “Biscuits,” 49, supply technician and welder, died Wednesday. Graveside services 3 p.m. today, Ti Cemetery, Ti Valley (Brumley-Mills, Hartshorne).

SSDI
CORA BURGESS 27 Jun 1887 Jul 1970 74546 (Haileyville, Pittsburg, OK) (none specified) 444-26-6011 Oklahoma

STEPHEN BURGESS 03 Nov 1881 Feb 1970 74501 (McAlester, Pittsburg, OK) (none specified) 511-12-4889 Kansas

...I would post something on the PITTSBURGH County message board, & hopefully someone there will be able to locate the obits that you are seeking since Hartshorne & Haileyville are both in that county. Good luck...

Smiley :-))
OK RAOGK Volunteer

Re: SENSIBAUGH and BURGESS of Pittsburg County, OK

Posted: 29 Sep 2006 9:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks Smiley....I would really like to know what happened to Dee. I will check out this Lee Edward Sensibaugh in Prucell. Maybe he was married to Margurite. Maybe I can find his obit. I am desperate.....thanks again for your time!
Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions