Search for content in message boards

Anna C Riley Wittie

Anna C Riley Wittie

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 11:36AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 21 Nov 2012 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: Wittie, Riley, Nowland, Miklovic, Johnson, Fitzgerald
Anna is the daughter of Orlo T and Nellie Dykes Riley. Rita at Caro Library emailed this obituary to me.

Anna’s obituary is found in the Tuscola County Advertiser, published July 27, 1988:

Anna C. Wittie died Friday, July 22, 1988 at Tuscola County Medical Care Facility in Caro. She was 79.

Anna Riley was born April 2, 1909 in Caro where she was a lifelong resident. She married Leo Wittie who predeceased her in 1939. She was involved with the Caro United Methodist Church and Hope Circle, Alpha Betts, was past matron and treasurer of Kedron Chapter No. 33 of the Order of Eastern Star and was formerly employed at Fitzgerald’s Wallpaper and Paint Store in Caro.

She is survived by one daughter, Sally Nowland of Caro, two granddaughters, Barbara Miklovic of Caro and Mary Johnson of Castle Rock, CO., two great grandsons, Peter and Joseph Miklovic of Caro; one sister Bernice Fitzgerald of Florida; one brother Keith Riley of Caro, and several nieces and nephews. Also predeceasing her was one brother, John Riley, on April 29, 1988.

Funeral services were Sunday at Collon Funeral Home in Caro, with the Re. Calvin Blue of the Caro United Methodist Church officiating. Burial was in Indianfields Cemetery. An Order of the Eastern Star memorial service was conducted Saturday at the funeral home.

Memorials may be given to the American Cancer Society, Caro United Methodist Church of the Tuscola County Medical Care Facility.

Re: Anna C Riley Wittie

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 3:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
I’m not related to any member of this family.

1940 is the last available census at this time.

Are you seeking family info or just publishing the obit????

Re: Anna C Riley Wittie

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Apr 2013 11:00AM GMT
Surnames: Wittie, Riley
Interested in getting more information from you about Leo Wittie and Anna Riley's marriage if you are a relative and can provide it..I am his granddaughter--the daughter of his previous marriage and I have some information to add that may be of interest.

Thanks,Lynn North
Can be contacted below
email- lmorgan28@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions