Search for content in message boards

seeking to find info on relatives

seeking to find info on relatives

CHRIS POUSSARD (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2003 8:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Aug 2003 12:30AM GMT
Surnames: GEARY ,POUSSARD ,GEARY-BROWN?
ANY INFO. ON KATIE GEARY AND ALBERT LEON POUSSARD...ALSO JULES POUSSARD AND ROSALIE SCHWARTZ POUSSARD.

KATIE GEARY MAY ALSO HAVE THE NAME KATIE GEARY POUSSARD OR KATIE GEARY BROWN.

KATIE WAS BORN IN 1891. I LOCATED A KATIE G. BROWN BORN IN 1891. I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT IF THE G STANDS FOR GEARY.

ANY AND ALL INFO ON THESE TWO SURNAMES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Re: seeking to find info on relatives

Posted: 27 Jul 2003 4:39PM GMT
Here are some possibilities:

Catherine Cecilia Geary born New Orleans Feb 15 1891 to Wm. J Geary and Elizabeth O'Brien

Mildred Catherine Geary born New Orleans Nov 10 1888 to William Geary and Catherine Connor

I see the marriage of Jules Poussard and Rosalie Schwartz. It was on May 11 1878. Volume 6 page 725

Hope this helps

Re: seeking to find info on relatives - Poussard

Posted: 28 Jul 2008 11:24PM GMT
Surnames: Poussard
Are you still looking for Poussard info? I can probably help. I am curious who are and who your parents and grandparents are? I think I have the largest poussard database in the world.

Posted: 27 Aug 2008 7:17PM GMT
I am interested in any info you have re: Jules Poussard and Rosaline Schwartz. My grandfather, Victor Poussard was their youngest child. All I know is that Jules was born in Paris in April 1831 and had a brother named Charles and a sister named Adelle. Rosaline was born and lived in Bay St. Louis, MS until after Yankee occupation of N.O. during the Civil War. Est. birth 1851 or 1852. They were married in New Orleans on May 11,1878. They had the following children: Julia 04/16/1879, Marie 11/29/87,Leon 04/83,Albert 08/27/91, and Victor 06/08/93.

Posted: 10 Oct 2008 4:01PM GMT
Marcmeg, I would like to know more about your list on the Poussard. I have a big famiy in Lewiston, Maine, But I need Dates. I'm a Poussard.

Posted: 22 Jan 2009 5:57AM GMT
I have a database of all the Poussards in Australia (I think) all derived from Louis Felicia Poussard (1887-1966). Having difficulty linking him to other French Poussards (His father was Horace Remi P and uncle Charles P). Born in Chateau Gontier in 1827,1829 resp. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 12:36AM GMT
Surnames: Poussard Geary
Eileen please contact me as I'm pretty sure we are related

Thanks,
Chris Poussard

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 1:33AM GMT
Chris,

Please email me eileenhughes5777@yahoo.com