Search for content in message boards

neuvirth

Posted: 4 Aug 2001 8:18PM GMT
Looking for any information on the NEUVIRTH name. Any information would be appreciated.

www.gobucks518@aol.com" target="_blank">www.gobucks518@aol.com

Re: neuvirth

George Neuvirth (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2002 5:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. My name is Fr. John and my dear friend is George Nuevirth. We are trying to gather information on the Neuvirth family name, also. George's father, Alfred Neuvirth (b. 1880 - d. 1952) lived in Beregszasz. Can you help us gain more info to develop his genealogy?

Thanks!

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 1:57PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2003 4:45AM GMT
Is there a good reason why both of you are posting at the board for Carinthia?

Neuvirth is a Hungarian spelling of the frequent German name Neuwirth. Beregszász was in old Hungary, and today is called Beregovo and located in Ukraine.

Carinthia is very far away from Beregovo!

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 1:58PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2003 4:45AM GMT
Sprry, it is called Berehovo, not Beregovo.

Posted: 28 Aug 2004 4:48PM GMT
"Neuvirth is a Hungarian spelling of the frequent German name Neuwirth."

Thank you for this information, I didn't know it and that explains why I keep finding Neuwirth. Thanks Fran Neuvirth

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 8:44PM GMT
Surnames: neuvirth
hello, my name is omer, my grandmother family lived in beregszasz until they were sent to aushwitz and they managed to save my grandmother tova neuwirth. her brother's name was alexander (sander?) and her parents name's were david and haya. in beregszasz they had a stone factory were all the jews had been gathered before deport. if it rings any bell our family would be happy to know
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions