Search for content in message boards

Jacob Morris Ancestors

Jacob Morris Ancestors

Posted: 1 Aug 2005 12:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Sep 2006 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Morris, Hiscock
Looking for ancestors of Jacob Morris dob 09/04/1842 who married Jane Hiscock and their children were Maria Elizabeth and Edwin Charles. I have had a lot of help on the Hiscock family, now looking for the Morris clan.

Re: Jacob Morris Ancestors

Posted: 4 Feb 2010 3:17AM GMT
Surnames: Morris, Pinhorn
Your post is dated 2005, probably you have gotten your information? I am looking for living decendants of Jacob Morris & Morris family. His sister, Christiana Morris is my GG grandmother. I have the genealogy. Also Wondering if anyone knows who is Elizabeth unknown, the mother of Mary Pinhorn who married Samuel Morris,1782. Ancestors of Jacob & Christiana. Thanks

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 9:56PM GMT
Hello,
I saw your posting today,
Jacob Morris was my gg grandfather.
I have been trying to find who Elizabeth Unknown is, may have found he remarried another Elizabeth Unknown.
Would like to hear from you.
A.

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 11:10PM GMT
Surnames: Morris Hart Hiscock Fleet Garland Pinhorn
Hello, Are we talking about Jacob b9 April 1842-1 Oct 1885
Married Alice Mry Hart & Jane Hiscock? Or Jacob S Morris, b
15 Oct 1851- Jul 1906, married:Emmma Fleet,Sarah Garland. I have an Benjamin Pinhorn Married 3 Elizabeths, 2 of them unknown. But one of these could be Benjamins mother, not wife. Christiana Morris, sister of Jacob 1842 is my gg grandmother,1850. I have most of Morris genealogy. Love to share and compare, bturle at att dot net. I would love to correct all this 1700's confusion. Don't know for sure if our Morris is Irish, English, Scotish... Barbara

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 12:10AM GMT
My Jacob was born as per records I have Sept 4/1842 and he married Jane Hiscock who was born 15 Sep 1844. I have no other info re other spouses. Do you think my dates may be wrong and we are speaking of the same Jacob? Look forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: Hart Hiscock Morris
Hi Karen, are you April too? You & I are related. Your Jacob Morris & My Christiana Morris are brother & sister. Their parents Samuel 1817 & Maria Waters [Walters] Hiscock, 1821. Most people mix-up Baptized w/ births, resulting in a 3, 5 10 years mistake. I'm loose w/ those dates unless I see the original doc. I have April 9 1842, he probably was Bap.in Sept. Jane born Aug 1839 married Dec 26 1866. Jane died before 1874, Jacob marr. Alice Mary Hart 26 May 1874
I thought you were related to Rachel Morris 1884? use my email addy. Barbara

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 1:16PM GMT
Hi
I will recheck my records. I have been away from this for several months. I look forward to talking to you again.
April

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 10:54PM GMT
sorry, You are correct about Benjamin Pinhorn, he is my 6th ggrandfather. This is as far as I have gone on the Pinhorn side. If you have any info you could share it would be great. My Jacob is "Jacob S " who married Emma Fleet. Hope to talk again.
April

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: Morris
Just noticed your posting and was wondering if you can provide some information on Jacob Morris/Emma Fleet? My wife's grandmother was Henrietta Morris, daughter of jacob and Emma. Thanks Ken

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 5:36PM GMT
Hi Ken, I would love to see the info she has for the Morris family. Feel free to send me a ged.com file to my personal email: morrik5@rogers.com.

If there is anything you would like from me, kindly let me know.

PS - there is a Morris family reunion this summer in Westville NS on July 4th weekend.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic