Search for content in message boards

STARK

STARK

Kathleen Lee Mendel (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

looking for any information on William F. STARK or STARKS, listed in the 1850, 1855, and 1860 Census for Ridgeway, Orleans County, New York. His children (some of them) were; Sarah, Phillip, Betsey who married Samuel N. Raymer in Ridgeway, Orleans County on August 15, 1960, Eunice who married Andrew Miller, and Marcus all born in Orleans County. William may have been born in MA. abt. 1797.

>

william f stark

Posted: 30 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Apr 2002 1:05PM GMT
Surnames: stark
I found a reference to this family in the vital statistics page. Son Marcus born Jun 2, 1847 (to wm & betsey)
Also maybe ref to Samuel H, b 1844, d 10/13/1849 (to w. & hannah)

Hope this helps - even though it's long overdue.

Re: STARK/STARKS

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 4:48PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2011 4:50PM GMT
William F. Starks father was Abraham Stark b.1755 d.1841 Vateran of Rev.War. Brothers: Abrahamb.1775, Henry 1778.
William b.Adams, Berkshire Co.,Mass.1791 His mother passed that same year. Father remarried Esther. Mother`s name was Eunice. Son Marcus died in the Civil War.
Posted: 3 Jan 2012 12:04AM GMT
William`s son Marcus was killed in the Civil War. William was born in Adams,Berkshire Co.,Mass. in 1790. His mother Eunice died in 1791. William`s father Abraham Stark remarried in Mass. to Esther ? born 1766 and after living in Batavia area in Genesee Co.,N.Y. lived in Ogden, Monroe Co.,N.Y. Abraham had a son named Abram born 1810 and died in 1854. Abraham born 1755 died in 1841 in Ogden. Still working at this:

Re: william f stark

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:40AM GMT
thank you for your information .... I have not worked on my family genealogy in several years so .... this morning I decide to take a look and found your message. Your information is correct. If you have found additional information and would like to share it my email address is twocats96@yahoo.com have a great day, Kathleen

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:44AM GMT
Who ever you are .... thank you so much .... I looked for this information and found nothing. You have made my day and it looks like 2013 is going to be a red letter year in my continued research. again, thank you, Kathleen

Re: STARK

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:50AM GMT
wow .... Your research is amazing. thank you for posting... I'll bring my records up to date and share whatever you need. i took a trip to Orleans in 2000 or 2001 and have photos of the area. My husband was working on a project in that area. Bless you, Kathleen

William F. Starks is my ggg-grandfather ..... His daughter Elizabeth aka Betsey Ann Starks born in Ridgeway, Orleans co. New York, married into my father's family.

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 7:15PM GMT
I`ve worked on the Stark/Starks family tree now since 2004 and am almost finished with it. Have traced most of the spouses families as far as I can and will help if I can.....Gary

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 12:22PM GMT
Surnames: Stark / Starks
Gary ... thank you so much!!!! I had just about given up hope on ever finding my Starks ... I've been on other project the last few years [mending myself ... serious health condition] I decided to start working on my genealogy .... I am so glad I did. William F. Starks is my gg-grandfather. His daughter, Betsy [Elizabeth] Ann Starks married my great-grandfather, Samuel Raymer. My maiden name is Kathleen Lee Raymer. I would deeply appreciate any information you would like to share. My email address is twocats96@yahoo.com - It will be so much easier than using this message board. Have a wonderful day, Kathleen

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 11:03AM GMT
Surnames: Stark / Starks
Thank you .... I'm just getting started on the Stark line. I am amazed at how long it took to get a connection on my William. I searched for over a decade ... It's been a few years since I checked in and I was glad to find my missing link. I would appreciate any inforamtion you have on Arron Stark b. 1608 and Arron Stark b. 1650 ... If you go back past 1608 I would love that information also. Kathleen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions