Search for content in message boards

Grant Klenner (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Klenner
Hi my name is Grant Klenner.

I am searching for my Austrian family. My Great, Great Grandfather, Alios Klenner married Maria Brand in Feb 1864, Meilding, Vienna, Austria. Then in 1880's they came out to New Zealand.
I would love to contact any one who knows of this family. Alois was the son of Franz Klenner and Anna Maria Scheibner. Alios had a brother, Ignatz. He also came to New Zealand.

If you are related I would love to hear from you.

Grant Klenner
New Zealand

Re: Klenner

Posted: 30 Jun 2003 7:25PM GMT
hi my name is anja klenner *kassub my husband was
mario klenner und his father was franz wilhelm klenner.
he was born in 19931 in friedrichsgund/glatz today schlesien.
his father named franz klenner too.his wife was frieda klenner * freiwald.
many grestings from nordrhein-westfalen, germany

Grant (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2003 3:40AM GMT
Hello Anja,

Do you think your Franz Klenner and mine Franz are related?
My Klenner's are from the Wein area of Austria.

Posted: 25 Jul 2007 11:21AM GMT
Hello Grant
My name is Rosemary Dumbleton I am the daughter of Francis Harold Klenner born Waitara 1898? Son of Alois Klenner & Mary Ellen Manalick. I live in Australia, Victoria just out of the town of Shepparton. I would appreciate to discuss the family history with you at some stage. My phone number is 61 0358621714 I am not sure if you put the 03 in or leave it out. My friend has the internet her email address is

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards Rosemary Dumbleton

Posted: 26 May 2009 11:40AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Klenner

my Name is Wilhelm Heinrich Klenner, born on 05. May 1968 in Vienna, Meidling. My father was Leopold Klenner (* 7.11.1914), my Mother Ernestine Klenner, )* 30.04.1924 as Paulas). There is not much known about my fathers family because he died early before I was interested in family history. His was Heinrich Klenner, his Mother Anna *Sofaly. There are also children of his first marriage but I don't know their names.

I also know that my father was also born in Vienna.

Wilhelm Klenner
Posted: 28 May 2009 7:57PM GMT
parish-churches in Meidling:

Meidling - district 12 Vienna:

gravesearch Vienna - write in Klenner at Familienname and click on Suche starten:
Bestattungsdatum means burialdate
think Klenner buried at Friedhof (cemetry)Meidling maybe of interest. for info you can write to the Friedhöfe Wien GmbH.
e-mail-adress more on end of page at
Verwaltung: Friedhöfe Wien GmbH

Tracing your Ancestors in Vienna - Some Guidelines

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 7:58AM GMT
My grandmother was Ida Klenner, daughter of Alois Klenner and Mary Ellen Manalick. I believe some contact has been made with distant relatives in Austria. My father would know more if you are still searching for information. On the family tree I discovered on this site my ID is I1305 if that helps to work out where I fit in.
Jenny Corkill
per page

Find a board about a specific topic