Search for content in message boards

Gonzalez Sustache - Yabucoa, PR

Gonzalez Sustache - Yabucoa, PR

Posted: 21 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Feb 2002 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Gonzalez, Sustache, Vega
Dear Sir or Madam
I have been trying to locate the Gonzalez-Sustache name for quite sometime now also the Vega Vega. I know that most of the family are from Yabucoa, Puerto Rico. My maternal grandparents are Jose' Sustache and Candida Gonzalez and on my mom side Julio Vega Vega and Louise Sustache Vega. Like to know where they came from and their history. I know that their are relative at ponce, yabucoa, cayey? and San Juan. Also I have many cousen in New York. I also know that sustache name probably originally came from Spain and maybe the spelling is different like "Soustach" Also my Grandfather name Julio Vega Vega. I was told that he could be from Spain? Julio and Candida had eight children I can only name few of them. my mother for one is Julia, Juan, Pedro, Carlita, Lucia, Manuel, Alfonso, Felipe, and on my Father side Jose'Sustache and Candida Gonzalez-Sustache had at least eight children that I'm aware of all dead except may for two or three are still living in yabucoa. they are my Father who pass away 7/9/1996. Gregorio, Don Francisco Sustache-Gonzalez, Benito, Georgina, pedro, all with the last name Sustache-Gonzalez. on my grandmother side Candida Gonzalez I have nothing or no information on her sure would like any help I can get.
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2002 7:28PM GMT
Dear Ramon

I talked to my mom and she told me she knows your grandmother Margarita. Is your grandmother still alive? this could be my mother's mother sister children but I cannot say yet till I confirm it with my mom again sometime I have a hard time understanding my own mother with her spanish but were working on that. anyway Your Great Great Grandfather Flor. Did he have a brother name Gregorio Gonzalez Sustache and another brother name Don Francisco Gonzalez Sustache? It good to hear from you hope to hear from you soon. take care
sincerely mary Sustache

Sustache

Ramon Santiago (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sustache, Planas
I'm Ramon Santiago. My great grandmother was Rosa Planas who was married to Flor Sustache (my great grandfather) from Yabucoa, (who came to live to Old San Juan) by the 1910's and had a daughter called Margarita Sustache, who was my maternal grandmother. She had to kids, a male, Roberto Sambolin and a female Maria del C. Reyes, of the last I'm one of her sons. I've been trying to search information on my family tree. So if you have any info, please contact me at ramstigo@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sustache

Ramon Santiago (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sustache
Hi Mary:

My grandmother Margarita died on 1988, My great granfather Flor went to her funeral indeed, but then he died around 1991. I will search with my family on the names you gave me to see if they know about them. I`ll let you know. Thanks to your response.

Take care,
Ramon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions