Search for content in message boards

Looking for my Gibbs family

Looking for my Gibbs family

Tinisha Gibbs (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 3:45PM GMT
I am looking for any information on any Gibbs form NC or anywhere else in the world, if you have any information please let me know.

Gibbs Family in NC

Posted: 22 Apr 2000 12:45PM GMT
Edited: 9 Feb 2002 3:21AM GMT
I am also looking for info. on the Gibbs of N C. My Gibbs family lived in Burke Co. N.C. and I can't find anything about them. Know that my great grandfather was Francis M. Gibbs b.5-25-1862 d.12-20-1897. Know he died in Burke Co. but don't know where he was born.

Gibbs Family in NC

Posted: 25 Apr 2000 8:40PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2002 2:12PM GMT
Paul Vestal Gibbs was born 12-14-1903 in Clay County, NC. Parents were William Joshua Gibbs (around 1875) and Sarah Kinsey .
Does this help?

gibbs family

peggy (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 4:31PM GMT
my g-grandfather is also a francis marion gibbs.i have him born 1857-59.don't know the year he died.can you e-mail me at mkusml@hotmail.com

gibbs family

tinisha (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 4:34PM GMT
if you have some names and dates i have alot of imformation.mkusml@hotmail.com
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 3:12PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2002 8:55PM GMT
Hi Tinisha, Really nice of you to offer. I'm looking for info on a John Alexander Gibbs, born April 9, 1857 and died July 13, 1943. Not sure where he was born, but his dad W.N. Gibbs was born in NC. I think John Alexander was too. John married Rosette Roxie Ann Batey. They both died in Brownfield, Texas in 1943. Any news would be appreciated. Regards, Ron Crooker

Gibbs Family

Tinisha (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 11:41AM GMT
Hi Tinisha,
Sure do hope you can help me. My gg grandmother was Maria Gibbs. She was born in Kentucky on April 13, 1816. From what I have heard, her people were from England.
She married my gg grandfather, John Benjamine Pavey in Kentucky and they later moved to Indiana. I believe she is buried in Bordelonville Cemetery in Louisiana.

Thanks so much.

Jackie Rutledge

margaret matelda gibbs

carol gordon (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 9:11PM GMT
looking for informationon my great grandmother.she married a daves, do not know his name.but had 5 children.Broadus daves,Floyd Daves,Blanch Daves, Ruby Daves,Raliegh Daves. Then married John Wilbur Bradley,they had two children, Florence Bradley, Alma Bradley.John had seven or eight children ,when he married margaret. My grandmother was alma.she passed away,sept 1998 at the age of 98.I am not sure if i have all the children listed that Margaret and John had, i do know they had only two girls together. any information on any of these will help. Margaret, was killed 1938 or 1939 in Kannapolis,NC.she was crossing the main road north of town, and was hit by a drunk driver.I do have photos of both Margaret and John. please email me with any information. thank you carol

Joshua Gibbs in NC

Posted: 17 Jun 2000 6:29PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2002 2:12PM GMT
William Joshua Gibbs wife was Sarah Flora Lee Kimsey. They were married in Clay Cty, NC. I am trying to find his parents also. I have linage on Wife.

Gibbs from NC

Diane Lancaster-Lovejoy (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 10:58PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions