Search for content in message boards

Robert L. Henson of Kentucky Family

Robert L. Henson of Kentucky Family

Debi (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2000 3:31PM GMT
Looking for any information on my grandfather and his family. He was from Liberty county KY. He came to LaFollette, TN and never returned to KY. He married and raised 3 children. any info would be appreciated.

Robert L Henson

Posted: 1 Apr 2000 9:17AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:37AM GMT
Lavator Weir Henson / son of Nathan Turk Try They wre in that part of TN. I have a Robert L. born 25 Aug 1855, son of Jesse Colman Henson and Sarah Jane Courtney. That is all I have on this subject.

Henson/Stansberry connection/Gilpin Ky/1860s?

Posted: 16 Nov 2000 5:05PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2003 9:33PM GMT
Trying to find any information about my
gggrandfather GEORGE HENSON, and gggrandmother ELIZABETH STANSBERRY. They
lived below Gilpin Ky (Casey Co) and had at
least 8 children. Bettie Flossie;Almer Taylor
Linda Susan;James Washington;Robert Franklin;
Lovie;Mary Lina;andmyggrandmother LIEU VIRGIE

Robert Henson

Posted: 16 Nov 2000 5:19PM GMT
Robert Franklin Henson was born 12-27-1880.
He moved to La Folette, Tenn from Casey Co.,
Ky. (near Gilpin and Liberty). I don't
think he ever returned to Ky. Does the date
of birth match with your Robert L Henson?

Grandfather Robert Franklin Henson

Debi Woznick (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 6:56AM GMT
HI, my grandfather was Robert F. Henson, from somewhere near Somerset, Kentucky. He left as a young man and never returned. His sister would come visit him in Tennessee every year. All I know about his family is that after he left they claimed his chest and his share of a gold cache. No wonder they never looked for his children and grandchildren seeing how they stole his and our inheritance. Wonder if their Godly people?? He became a successful gentleman farmer and raised 3 children without his family's money and despite their treachery. I know his people in Kentucky descend from the Stansbury's (correct spelling???) and the Buchanan's. Before he married he travelled to all of the then 48 states that there were, and told me when I was a little girl, that he had his picture taken with Jesse James when he was a young man. He was born if the year 1876 - if the walls could talk, eh? Don't know if we are related or not, but if we are please write back. Deborah Woznick

Robert F. Henson and Aunt Lou

Opal Marie Woznick (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 7:53AM GMT
My mom (Robert's daughter) would like for you to call her at (248) 541-5790 she was very excited about your e-mail and said she has more names etc... for you and would love to hear from you. thanks, deb

Robert Franklin Henson /BROTHERS+SISTERS: Mary Lina(born1877), Lovie Jane,Bettie Flossie, Almer Taylor,Lieu Vergie(my ggran),LindaSusan,JamesWashington

Posted: 28 Nov 2000 6:07AM GMT
Debi, I've looked through this whole message
board, trying to find any other link with
HENSONS or STANSBERRYS, and can find none.
You mentioned the name BUCHANAN-what would
that connection be? (Hi to Opal)
marthapeters@hotmail.com (e-mail me!)

Re: Grandfather Robert Franklin Henson

Posted: 21 Sep 2007 7:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Henson
Debbie, if you're still there, please e-mail me at oldhoneypot@centurytel.net
I have alot of information on your line of enson's, they're also mine. dorothy

Robert L Henson - KY - b.1861

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 3:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 3:54PM GMT
Surnames: Henson, Walker
I am researching Robert L Henson - sometimes cited as Robert N Henson - born in KY in 1861, who married Mary Walker in Oklahoma in 1899. His son was Roger L Henson of Blaine Co OK.

C'mon Henson people - help me out!

I'm looking for his parents' names and any info about his forebearers. Info on his wife Mary C Walker Henson, a widow, born in Canada in 1864, would be great to have as well.

Thx ...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic