Search for content in message boards

Elbridge Hyde

Elbridge Hyde

Posted: 31 Jan 2005 2:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hyde
I am researching the family of Elbridge Hyde. He sold his land 1891 in Brighton, Franklin County, New York, and moved to Michigan with his family.Elbridge was an Adirondack Guide. He was born in 1836, his wife Charlotte was born in 1854, daughter Mary in 1883, son Henry in 1885, son John in 1887, and son Wallace in 1890. Does anyone know where he or any members of his family are buried? What was Charlotte's maiden name? Did he have any grandchildren? Do they still live in Michigan? Can anyone help?

Re: Elbridge Hyde

Posted: 4 May 2005 9:43PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jun 2005 3:54AM GMT
Surnames: Hyde
Hello...Elbridge Hyde was my greatgrandfather. Wallace was my grandfather...he had seven children: Lenora, Lawrence, VernaBelle, Ida, Dean & Don (twins), and Marian. Dean was my father. Charlotte's last name was something like: Vandebruggen. I have more info to share...but have just started digging deeper on this side of the family tree. How are you connected to Elbridge? I'm interested in what info you have to share!!

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 4:03PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2013 12:27PM GMT
Surnames: Hyde, Vanderbogart
Hello,

I'm not sure if we've spoken before (it's been a while since I've been able to spend time on research). Wallace Hyde was my grandfather, Elbridge my ggrandfather.

I believe this may be a photo of Elbridge and Charlotte (Vanderbogart), although I'm not sure. Wondering if you recognize the gentleman :)

Thank you.
Attachments:

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 2:38AM GMT

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 2:58AM GMT
Thank you. This is the first time I've seen the original death certificate.

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 9:25PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions