Search for content in message boards

Washington Ford son of John Perly Ford

Washington Ford son of John Perly Ford

amanda langwell (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2002 4:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Married 2 first unknown second is addie
mildred and Nathan byron, maxine and george.. would like to share the info i have

Re: Washington Ford son of John Perly Ford

Posted: 9 Jun 2002 2:29AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2004 7:29AM GMT
Surnames: Ford
George Washington Ford, son of John Perley Ford, was my great grandfather. In 1992 I produced a 605 page, hard back book with over 1,000 footnotes and 125 picture, with over 5,000 persons fully indexed for 12 generation of Ford since 1635..

See my genealogy web site for information on the book for sale at http://members.cox.net/rford4/; and until June 30 at: http://home.cox.rr.com/bobford/.

Re: George Washington Ford

Posted: 28 Oct 2004 5:25PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jan 2006 1:08AM GMT
Surnames: Ford, Lannsberry
Would like to find out if your book would be of help to me... the George Washington Ford I am looking for was born in NY in 1824 and later married Eliza Susan Lannsberry. I have no other info on him than this.
Does any of the above coincide with the George Washington Ford you have documented?

Robert Ford (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2004 12:59AM GMT
Surnames: Ford
Sorry, he is not my Georg Washington Ford who was born in GA on 1 Sept. 1833. I have published a book on my Ford family back to 1635, entitled "Dr. John Perley Ford (1794-1869) His Life and Times, Ancestors, and Descendants and Allied Families 1635-1994."

Posted: 4 Jul 2008 6:07PM GMT
Surnames: ford hill tucker stone yon
In your Ford research, have you come across Madison Taylor Ford? Could possibly be as MT Ford, married a Holliman from Worth County Ga.

Posted: 8 Jul 2008 7:46PM GMT
Hi Robert -
I was wondering if you could give me an alternate way of ordering your book, as both links you provided aren't working (at least for me, anyway).
I am very interested in ordering your book.

Posted: 8 Jul 2008 7:47PM GMT
So sorry, I have not come accross an M T Ford.

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 3:13PM GMT
Unfortunately Robert is no longer with us. He had a treasure trove of information, but there is still much to do. I hope we can continue to uncover the family stories that are waiting.

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 6:40PM GMT
David,

Would you happen to have a copy of Roberts book? I have a George Washington Ford born 1834 in AL and was wondering if there is a connection.

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 7:20PM GMT
No, but there is one at the Morgan County Library in the special reserve section. His book is voluminous, perhaps cumbersome.

There were many named George Washington Ford in those days, even within close proximity to my uncle in Conway, AR.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions