Search for content in message boards

Goodfellow family - Cullyhanna

Goodfellow family - Cullyhanna

Gayle (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Goodfellow, Gilchrist, Peery
I am looking for information on the James Goodfellow family in Cullyhanna, Armagh. James married Mary Peery and they had several sons, one of them being John Goodfellow, who married Mary Gilchrist in Dec. 1839 in the Freeduff Presbyterian Church, Cullyhanna. Other sons names are: Joseph, Samuel, William, Robert, James, George. Anyone with information about this family, or information about the Freeduff Church and how I could go about obtaining parish registry information, I would really love to hear from you. If anyone is willing to do lookups in the Cullyhanna area, I would very much appreciate their help.
Thanks,
Gayle Sennott
Ontario, Canada

Re: Goodfellow family - Cullyhanna

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 2:50PM GMT
Hi there - I am a direct descendent of Samuel Goodfellow of Freeduff & Cullyhanna. I would love to know more about the family who emigrated and would be delighted to help your researching on this side of the pond!

Karen Dickson
Moira, Co Down

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 8:43PM GMT
I am a descendent of Joseph Goodfellow through James Goodfellow and Mary Peery-married 1811 in Cullyhanna, Armagh, Ireland. I too am interested in this information.

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 5:36PM GMT
I am related to perry peery in the same parish...do you have any info on Mary's side? Mailtokathy@ aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic