Search for content in message boards

Fagg and Capshaw

Fagg and Capshaw

Posted: 12 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2001 2:31PM GMT
Surnames: Fagg, Capshaw
Researching a Joel Fagg, John Fagg and William Fagg who was in 1775-1778 Census in Charles Co. Md. Also information on a John Capshaw born bet 1668-1705 and an Elizabeth Fagg born 1712 died 1730.

John Capshaw

Paul Capshaw (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
John Capshaw is an ancestor of mine from Charles Co. Maryland. Please contact for info.

Re: John Capshaw

Saundra Whiddon (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2001 10:34PM GMT
Am a decencent of Elizabeth Fagg, John, Joel, Joseph, James, and Alfred Marion Fagg of Texas- Grandmother was Gracie Fagg born to Leona Belle and Alfred Marion Fagg in Navarro Co, Texas. Would love to have any info you have on Elizabeth and sons....Thanks Sandy

Re: John Capshaw (Elizabeth Fagg)

Posted: 7 Sep 2001 3:51AM GMT
The only information I know of concerning Elizabeth Fagg can be found at the Capshaw Family History Site. The address is http://home.cfl.rr.com/capshaw/
There are quite a few notes. Go to the address above, then to Geneology, then Index of names, then go to John Capshaw born 1694, the notes are on that page. I hope this helps.

Re: Fagg and Capshaw

Posted: 30 Nov 2001 1:25AM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2005 11:43AM GMT
Elizabeth I think you will find was born between 1690-95.According to the Mankin boards they disavow that she was an enduntured servant to their family, instead suggest she was an endentured to the Capshaw family.I have sent a query to the Capshaw who is doing their message board and as of yet havn/t recieved a reply. I tried invain to get some information from anyone that would respond in Kent. From the information I recieved back that it was looking for the proverbial needle in a hay stack. Getting the information about Capshaw hailing form Scotland perhaps I was trying for information to far South.
I am willing to share the information that I have if you would wish.
Frank

Posted: 1 Dec 2001 6:20AM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2005 11:43AM GMT
Hello Paul.
I am sure by the name you know what my request is. I tried to pull up the Capshaw information and all screens gave me the same reply the web page was no longer available. Any information you could give me on my "colorful ancestor" would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Frank Fagg
minniesc@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 2 Dec 2001 6:22AM GMT
Hello,
You might find some information on the Capshaw Family History Page. Here is the link.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/capshaw/

I hope this will help you.
Sincerely,
Paul Capshaw
capshaw101@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions