Search for content in message boards

Jacob Delp/Delph

Jacob Delp/Delph

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Delp/Delph
I am looking for information on a Jacob Delp who lived in
Lee County, virginia. The 1850 census shows Jacob with his last name spelled Delph. His wife Alley and also John, Martha, Preston or Beston and Rody. The 1860 census shows
Jacob lived in Hancock, Tenneesse and his last name spelled Delp. Any information will be helpful.

Re: Jacob Delp/Delph

Posted: 6 Jun 2007 3:03AM GMT
Surnames: jacob delp
This is my line. how are you connected?

Posted: 8 Jun 2007 3:17PM GMT
My Great-Grandfather is William Delph born abt:1854 in lee county Virginia, he brought his family to Oklahoma sometime before 1900. Eventually the H was removed from the name. His father is John Delp. That makes Jacob my great-great-great grandfather.

Posted: 9 Jul 2008 12:07AM GMT
I am also a relative of Jacob, John, William, Martha Delp Crew. I do not have much on anyone in this family back of Jacob. I would like to exchange info if you are interested.

Thanks
Probably a cousin
allstarg21@netzero.com

Posted: 13 Aug 2008 8:36PM GMT
I am always willing to help if i can. What information do you desire.

Posted: 3 Sep 2008 6:43PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. My grandmother was Martha Delp Crew, daughter of William. I have been trying to run down the family in Virginia and believe I have found them back to Jacob, but not sure who is his father. I have seen someplaces that showed a Peter Delp but not sure this is right. Also, I have not found a wife for John. The only place I have seen him on the census he is not connected with anyone except his parents or son. Any help you can give will be appreciated.
I have just put my family on Ancestry.com under the Crew Family. You might want to take a peak. There is a picture of William.
Lucy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions