Search for content in message boards

Boyd Family in Missouri

Boyd Family in Missouri

Posted: 21 Dec 2002 11:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 May 2004 8:55PM GMT
Looking for information on the Boyd family in Missouri.My great granmother was Cora Mae Boyd any help would be appreciated.

Re: Boyd Family in Missouri

Karen Sebring (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2002 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Boyd, Bells, Sebrings
Gary,

Does Cora Have any Brothers. I have a Cora Boyd on my side of the Boyd Family....My Cora's Brother was James Monroe Boyd.

Posted: 26 Dec 2002 9:21PM GMT
I was born in Missouri and now live in Michigan. My grandfathers name was David, my fathers name was John. I have an ant in Missouri named Jackie. Is there anyone who can help me from there?

Karen Sebring (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 2002 11:25PM GMT
I do not think your Cora and Mine are the same...Sorry...

Posted: 28 Dec 2002 4:53PM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2004 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Boyd, Whitworth, Wideman, Emmons, Rhodus, Johns, Waters, Alexander
There are two Cora Boyds in my family from Franklin county (about 40 miles west of St.Louis). Cora Lydia Boyd was born to Caleb Anderson Boyd and Maria Jayne Cole on April 18,1869. Cora(middle name unknown) was born about 1875 to George Alston Boyd and Eliza Ann Rhodus. Could she be the one you're looking for?
I am also looking for any living Boyds related to my family. Have yet to find one.

Mike Boyd
St.Louis, MO

John Boyd African-American applied University of Missouri 1935

Lissa (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2004 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: BOYD
I am interested in the family background, education, marriage, etc. of John Boyd. The only thing I know about him is that he was one of four young people who applied to the University of Missouri, Columbia for the fall term 1935 in an unsuccessful attempt to integrate higher education.

Posted: 13 Jul 2005 3:34AM GMT
Cora Lydia Boyd, born in Franklin Co. Mo, 18th April,1869 to Caleb Anderson Boyd and Mariah Jane Cole. We are looking for Mariah Janes father. We know she is Plato Cole's relative, probably grandfather, but we cannot find her father. Some have said he is John Cole, Plato's son, but we cannot find that for sure. If you have any information we would sure like to find. I have some of grandmother Boyd's info if you would like it.

Posted: 2 Mar 2008 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: Boyds from Missouri
The Boyds in my family were from daviess and grundy county, missouri. Henry and Mary Ann Boyd born around 1856 had children John T., William, Frank, Josephine and maybe Mary. Wonder if this is the group you want. Martha C.

Posted: 1 May 2008 4:06AM GMT
I'm looking for information about the husband of Mary E. Carnes Boyd. She was born in 1864 or 1865 in TN, died in 1925 in Neosho, MO. She was married to a William? Boyd who died in the early 1900's. They had 3 children, Roy, Hugh and Willa. Would like to know what happened to William and the children. Do these names sound familiar to anyone?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions