Search for content in message boards

walker-southward family bible

walker-southward family bible

Posted: 20 Jul 2000 2:06PM GMT
Edited: 2 Feb 2005 4:02AM GMT
i have a bible from the above families. they were from forestburg texas/ marlow okla./orr(ord?) okla/ ringling okla/gainsville texas.

bible has extensive walker family names, dates from the 1800's to early 1900's

would like to get it back to the family.

Walker family bible

Rebecca Walker (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 12:56PM GMT
I don't know if I am related to the Walkers in your Bible but here is the info that I have on my family line. My ggfather was Alfred Sullivan Walker and he was married to Alice Sowers (several different spellings of this name). Alfred was one of 13 children and was from Autagua Co. Alabama. His parents were James C. and Emily P. Walker. Does any of this sound familiar? If it does, let me know. A Bible like that would be priceless.

bible

nora (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 5:17PM GMT
my family has walkers in it they were from tx orig from tenn,simeon walker,zachariah walker,sara pearl walker merchant ,claiborn walker any of these names in the bible you have ?as the other lady said it would be priceless.i think it very nice of you to offer it.thanks

walker

nora (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 6:36PM GMT
i was checking tx cemeteries and saw a walker ,caught my eye,then saw autauga cty ala names were well anyway im sending your info to someone who might can help u

Walker Family Bible

Wayne Irwin (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 5:48PM GMT
The Bible belongs to a Francis Marvin Walker and his wife Ellen E. Southward who was my cousin. I really would like to have all the information contained in those Bible pages, or the Bible itself if you do not locate any Walker family. The information you gave me on Nancy Caroline Roberts, wife of Iradell Southward, was new information for me. Please reply and Thanks. Wayne

Walker Family Bible

Wayne Irwin (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 5:49PM GMT
The Bible belongs to a Francis Marvin Walker and his wife Ellen E. Southward who was my cousin. I really would like to have all the information contained in those Bible pages, or the Bible itself if you do not locate any Walker family. The information you gave me on Nancy Caroline Roberts, wife of Iradell Southward, was new information for me. Please reply and Thanks. Wayne

walker family bible

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 5:52PM GMT
contact me at annbeam@ioip.com

walker family bible

Posted: 24 Jul 2000 7:33PM GMT

walker bible

Posted: 24 Jul 2000 7:44PM GMT
rebecca walker
i don't find a match for any of the names on your list in the bible. all children born in tx in the period 1868-1890. hope you can find them, best of luck/ab

walker bible

Posted: 25 Jul 2000 8:02PM GMT
wayne please contact me at annbeam@ioip.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic