Search for content in message boards

HUNTER, BRIGANCE,DYER, 1800's

HUNTER, BRIGANCE,DYER, 1800's

Linda Allen (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HUNTER, BRIGANCE, DYER

Seeking information on family of Reuben HUNTER who married Mahala BRIGANCE 19 Aug 1819 in Sumner Co. Her parents were John BRIGANCE and Patsy DYER. The 1850 census for Weakley Co. shows R.HUNTER, 52y, Mahala, 50y Martha, 30y, John, 23y, Fanny 20y, Isaah 18y, Elisa 14y, Mary 6y and Foster 18y.Does anyone know of this family? If so, please let me know, Reuben is my 'brick wall' and greatful for any and all help.Thanks, Linda Allen

Re: HUNTER, BRIGANCE,DYER, 1800's

Melinda Flanagan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2001 5:43PM GMT
Hi, i may of e-mailed you once befor i am not sure. I have been researching my Hunter line for quit some time. I have 3 Hunter's that married women with the last name Dyer. My e-mail address is lucky.one@verizon.net
melinda flanagan

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 4:51AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2009 8:04PM GMT
Surnames: Pitt, Feaks,
Hi,
Do you have a Robina Hunter b abt. 1847 in Carlaverock, Dumphries, England, in your file please? Robina married William Feaks b.abt.1840.
William and Robina had 13 children.
Do you have parents to Robina Hunter please?
I am descendant to the name Pitt and Feaks.
Thanks
clovelly77

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 4:56AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2009 8:04PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
Opps, I am also a descendant to the name Hunter
clovelly77

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 8:14PM GMT
Hello Linda,

I found this entry while looking for reuben and mahala brigance married 1819 on Google. I also saw some entries on genforum which are quite old but I just started looking at the Hunters.

I am a descendant of Reuben and Mahala Hunter. My great great grandmother was Martha Ann Hunter. She married John G. Curtis. Their son Reuben Alexander Curtis married Clarissa Rosella Donnelly. Their daughter, Anna Belle Curtis, married Ned E. Lockwood. Ned and Anna were my grandparents.

I do not have information on Ancestry. I have mine on Find A Grave. If you would like to contact me, here is my email address:

malamute_kid@sbcglobal.net

I am looking for Reuben's parents.

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 8:17PM GMT
Hello again,

Well that was NOT the way I wanted to end my message. My name is Gwen Lockwood. The email address that relates to genclass is associated with Yahoo groups. I gave you my home address.

Gwen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic