Search for content in message boards

Belongia family history

Belongia family history

KAY WILLIAMS (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2002 11:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandfather was Louis S. Belongia of Rhinelander. He married my grandmother Mae and they had three living sons(Bill, John, Jim). Can anyone give me any information for the generations before my father other than what I have stated?

Re: Belongia family history

Posted: 29 Sep 2003 9:35PM GMT
Edited: 15 Sep 2005 1:42AM GMT
Surnames: Skubal,Scott
I am relation to the Belongia Family. My grand mother is Rose Belongia, she married Raymond Evers, of Rhinelander.She had sister Ruth, brothers Raymond, Albert, and others. My Aunt Lynette (Evers) Marquardt of Rhinelander has extensive family back ground on the families, but hasn't gotten it to me. Give her a call she is in the book. I'm just getting started on the genealogy thing. My father is Raymond Skubal of Rhinelander. Scott

Posted: 30 Jan 2004 8:35PM GMT
Hi, my name is Craig Griffin. I also have Skubal relatives from Rhinelander. My ggrandfather was Frank Joseph, son of Joseph James Skubal. Both buried in Rhinelander. Do you know of these folks? Please reply. Thanks.

Posted: 30 Jan 2004 8:35PM GMT
Hi, my name is Craig Griffin. I also have Skubal relatives from Rhinelander. My ggrandfather was Frank Joseph, son of Joseph James Skubal. Both buried in Rhinelander. Do you know of these folks? Please reply. Thanks.

Roberta Johnson-Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2005 6:22PM GMT
Scott,
I remember you as we were young kids! My mother was Janice R. Johnson. My grandfather was Raymond A. Belongia who was married to Harriett L. (Clark) Belongia. I to have been attempting to locate others, (now and then). I speak to Jim Evers on occasion, (the last time was in 2004 of June-mother past away on May 20, 2004.) I have yet to contact Lynette since I have moved here to the Wausau, WI area in 1999. Keep my email address handy. Keep in touch.

Anna (Evers) Clement (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2006 12:20AM GMT
Surnames: Evers
Hi Roberta,

I am seeking information regarding ascendants/descendants of Henry and Lydia Evers. They had 10 children, one of which was my grandfather Milion. Can you please send me Lynette's email address as I lost it and have been told by Scott that she might have more information about my family.

Thank you for your reply.

Scott Skubal (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2006 2:26AM GMT
My aunt Lynette's (Evers) Marquardt E-Mail
lynnm@newnorth.net
what is it you are looking for?

Scott Skbal (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2006 2:56AM GMT
Roberta, now you have my curiousity , I can't picture who you are. Last time I was to IL for Mike Belongia's wedding sometime around 1974-1975, in Zion.I was a Freshman in high school. E-mail me your family history
My aunt Lynette's E-Mail is lynnm@newnorth.net, She says she is going to get me everything on that side of the family. Last time I talked with them was this May in Appleton when my daughter Brooke got married.
Look forward to hearing from you, send a picture
Scott

Anna (Evers) Clement (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2006 12:40AM GMT
Hi Scott,

Any and all information regarding Henry and Lydia Evers as well as their ascendants and descendants.
Raymond Evers was one of brothers of my grandfather Milion. So you and I are related. Any info regarding your branch of the family tree as well. I will gladly share what I have. Please email me or respond to this board.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Anna

Posted: 18 Jan 2007 3:21AM GMT
I am looking for Roberta Johnson.....
Family history on Raymond Belongia, son Mike, all lived in the Waukeegan - Zion Il area
My grandmother was Rose Belongia who married Raymond Evers
per page

Find a board about a specific topic