Search for content in message boards

Freeland,

Freeland,

Posted: 23 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 9:22AM GMT
Surnames: Freeland, Housden, Dinwiddie
I have put together much of the family of James Freeland Jr and his wife Sarah Dinwiddie. James was born 1753 in Orange County, NC and died 1817 Maury County, Tennessee. Most of what I have on this family deals with that group that migrated to western Tennessee (Henry County) and the Jackson Purchase portion of Kentucky (Calloway County)as early as the early 1800s.

I would be happy to share what I have. The Freelands married into my Housden family in three or four places.

Isaac Freeland Rev. Soldier

Posted: 19 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2006 5:49AM GMT
Surnames: Freeland
Vicky, Do you have Isaac Freeland and wife Mary An? I do not have maiden name for her. They were in Habersham County Georgia in early 1800's. He apparently died between 1816 -1820. She is listed in the 1820 records of Habersham County Georgia as "Mary An, widow of Rev. Soldier". She had several children, i.e., Howell Eldridge, Isaac, Jeremiah, Jacob. I have several others from other census. Thank you, Mary

Re: Freeland, Dinwiddie

Posted: 20 Jul 2001 7:15PM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2006 3:33AM GMT
James Freeland and Sarah Dinwiddie are my ancestors. Their son James Dinwiddie Freeland married Nancy Strayhorn. They had daughter Elizabeth Freeland who married George Washington Weaver.

Do you have info on Sarah Dinwiddie's parents, birth, death, etc. I have been stumped at that point for some time.

Re: Freeland,

Posted: 6 Mar 2002 4:14AM GMT
james freeland married to sarah dinwiddie was my great great great grandfather please send me all you can on him

Re: Freeland, Dinwiddie

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Freeland
Please come to my board. I may have info. I have extensive research into all the freelands
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions