Search for content in message boards

EDENKOBEN, BAVARIA, GERMANY

EDENKOBEN, BAVARIA, GERMANY

D. Lawson (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GENTZLINGER
Need information regarding STEPHEN GENTZLINGER (GENZLINGER), born 20 June 1829 in Edenkoben, Germany, died 8 June 1896 in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Emigrated to United States in 1846 with parents Johann Niklaus (born 21 Feb 1791, died 23 Oct. 1874) and Maria Margaretha (born 6 June 1793) and sisters Maria Philippina and Maria Catherina. Married Sarah Boyer in Schuylkill County, PA, and had children, Annie Marie, Matilda, Katie, John and Henry. Please e-mail.

Re: EDENKOBEN, BAVARIA, GERMANY

Zene Genzlinger@hotmail.com (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2002 7:37PM GMT
Surnames: Genzlinger, Gensslinger, Genslinger, Gentzlinger, Gentslinger, Geinslinger, Geinsslinger
I do not remember if I have been in contact with you yet or not but I hve much information regarding the Gentzlinger, Stephen family. Such as His parents were cousins from Germany. I have no informaiton to his child Katie but he had other brothers and sisters. Please Email me at zeneg@hotmail.com for more info if you wish I have the Gentzlinger (Genzlinger) family to 1550.

Re: EDENKOBEN, BAVARIA, GERMANY

Posted: 28 Aug 2008 12:00AM GMT
I amy have some relatives in my tree that match this post, but I'm not exactly sure on that. I have a Maria Niklaus born about 1855 in Prussia (husband John Augusta Winterly). Her parents are unknown, but I know she migrated from Europe to the states by herself when she was very young. I have a Mary Margaretha I don't have birth/death dates for, and a few John Henrys.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions