Search for content in message boards

SYLVESTER O'NEAL AYRES

SYLVESTER O'NEAL AYRES

Posted: 21 Feb 2009 1:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: AYRES..........ALGOOD....BIRTCHFIELD
Sylvester BUD O' Neal Ayres was norn to Benjamin P. Ayres, b 1875 and Diana C. Algood, b 1879.............Sylvester was born on May 23, 1899 Leake County Mississippi, he later lived in Attala County Ms
in 1910 he was in Winston Ms, by 1917 he was signed up WW1 CIVILIAN DRAFT, and 1918 Leake Ms WW1 DRAFT, IN 1920, HE WAS IN CENTER, ATTALA CO MISSISSIPPI,
ON march 26, 1927 he married Mattie LEE Birtchfield.........after this time, I do not find him or any evidence of him....dont know when his parents died or his wife.Any clues will help. thanks

Re: SYLVESTER O'NEAL AYRES

Posted: 29 May 2009 9:27PM GMT
Surnames: Ayers, Perry, Snow
Sylvester died July 14, 1947 and is buried at Doty Springs Baptist Church cemetery in Attala Co., Ms. I don't have much info on wife or parents. I was told that his father Benjamin Polk Ayers was buried at Zama.

Re: SYLVESTER O'NEAL AYRES

Posted: 29 May 2009 10:02PM GMT
Surnames: Ayres
yes, I knew about Zama....that is a town in Mississippi right? But do you know the cemetery? Anyway, ,feel free to contact me about anyone in this family and if I can help, am more than happy to share
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions