Search for content in message boards

sibblings of Liboire ARSENAULT and wife Charlotte BRIDEAU m.1858 in Tracadie

sibblings of Liboire ARSENAULT and wife Charlotte BRIDEAU m.1858 in Tracadie

Posted: 26 Oct 2001 4:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2004 5:31PM GMT
Surnames: Arsenault, Arseneau, Arseneault, Arseneaux, Arceneaux, Brideau, Bulger
I am looking for information about my Great grandparents
Liboire Arseneault born 1834 in Tracadie
(son of Jean B Arseneault b 1808 and Marie Bulger married 1831) and Charlotte Brideau liboire and Charlotte were married in Tracadie on 1/18/1858

I am looking for brothers and sister of both Liboire and Charlotte any birth dates, place of birth, marriage information, dates of death, place of death

can anyone help me.

I have Marie Marceline Arseneau (JnBte & Marie Bulger) - m.1878 Tracadie - Michel Jean Thomas

Posted: 4 Jan 2002 6:50PM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2006 11:29PM GMT
Surnames: Arsenault, Arseneau, Arseneault, Arseneaux, Arceneaux, Thomas, Bulger
Hi
I have a GGgrandmother by the name of Marie Marceline Arseneau b:abt 1844 Tracadie married Michel Jean Thomas b:abt 1850 married on 18 Feb 1878 in Tracadie her parents were Jean Baptiste Arseneau b:1808 Marie Bulger b: 3 Nov 1810 in Caraquet m: 7 Feb 1831 in Caraquet, NB.

I have a copy of Marie Marceline Arseneau and Michel Thomas Marriage Certificate Also one of Marie Marceline's parents Jean and Marie Bulger.

Hope this helps
Julia

Would love a copy of their marriage cert.

Judy godbout (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2002 10:16PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2004 5:33PM GMT
Hi Julia
I would love a copy of Jean Baptiste Arseneault and Marie Bulger marriage cert. I would gladly pay you for it. Plwease let me know how I can obtain a copy. Judy

Searching marriage of Liboire Arseneau (JnBte & Marie Bulger) with Charlotte Brideau

Judy Godbout (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2002 10:31PM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2006 11:29PM GMT
Surnames: Arsenault, Arseneau, Arseneault, Arseneaux, Arceneaux, Brideau, Bulger
Hi julia
It is me again, I was just re reading your 1/4/2002 posting. Your G G grandmother Marie Marceline Arseneault had a brother Liboire born about 1834. This would be my great grandfather. i know he married Charlotte Brideau. But I am looking for information about when and where they got married. I also need Charlotte DOB. I have two different Charlotte's and am trying to figure out which one was my g grandmother. Can you help me.

Judy

Would love a copy of Arsenault & Bulger's marriage

Posted: 9 Feb 2006 8:23PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2006 10:24PM GMT
I would love a copy of Marie Bulger and Jean B Arseneault marriage cert. I will gladly pay for it. Please e mail me at jgodbout01@aol.com

Re: Would love a copy of Arsenault & Bulger's marriage

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 6:15PM GMT
Did you get a copy of the Arsenault & Bulger marriage? If not here is a link to their marriage record in the Tracadie church records.

http://search.ancestry.ca/Browse/View.aspx?dbid=1110&pat...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions