Search for content in message boards

Acie (axie) McVey

Acie (axie) McVey

Cynthia Nason (Hodge) (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2000 3:24PM GMT
I am looking for Information on my greatgrandmother Acie or Axie McVey.
All I know is she married David john Hodge, had 4 kids, Daisy, Deeley, William or willie, and David J. Hodge.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, please e-mail me directly at Nason4@hotmail.com
thanks Cyndi

Axie McVey Hodge

Cletha A. Hodge (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2000 3:58PM GMT
My name is Cletha Hodge. I'am the grand-daughter Axie McVey and John Hodge. They had 11 children ,4 boys and 7 girls.David, Charlie, Willie,and my father Hiram. there was Maude, lori, daisy, deeley, nora, lillian, and Martha Lee.Cynthia Nason please contact me at my e-mail address and me talk.It is possible that you are related to me
Posted: 30 May 2000 2:02PM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 12:45AM GMT
What state and time frame are you talking
about? I am trying to piece together where
family went from 1700 down. Any info helpful

Re: Axie McVey Hodge

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Hodge, Nason
Cletha,
I happened across this message while searching for Nason's.

I am Cynthia Nason's Aunt and she has asked me to send you her email. She somehow missed this message last year and is sure you two are related.

You can contact Cyndi at either address:
nasoncyndi@hotmail.com
hotsoop1@hotmail.com

Wendy
queeny@iname.com
http://www.nasoncousins.com

Re: John Hodge

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 2:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 4:34PM GMT
have info on a John Hodge. He was marr to a Minerva E. Siria in 1887 in Hopkins Co,KY. They had William Hodge bn 1888 in same Co. John and Minerva was divorced i think. John marr again to a Mary i think. Don't know if they had any child. William was marr to Anna or Annie in KY. She died. William took children and went to Illinois. William marr Jennie Brewner in Eldorado,Illinois. They had 10 Children. William sons from Ky is burried in Eldorado,Ill along with Wiliam and Jennie and Jennies 2nd Husband Benton Lynch.

Re: Acie (axie) McVey

Posted: 2 Jun 2013 7:11PM GMT
Hi my name is lisa wright I dont know if or how we are related but my grandma was daisy and I knew deely and nora

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 3:26PM GMT
Dasey is my great aunt and deeley also. They are children of Axie and john Hodge. They both passed way in the last two years. Deeley has a son named Harley and dasey has a son named Richard. My father is the son of John David Hodge who married Ester Marrlow.

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 3:38PM GMT
Yes daisy is my grandmother who passed on April 4 2010. Richard is my father who lives in Ceres ca still. Gaylen was my grandfather who has also passed

Posted: 28 Aug 2014 5:53AM GMT
Hi my name is Cletha A. Hodge. I'm the daughter of Hiram Hodge. Axie is my father's mother who then is my grandmother

Posted: 28 Aug 2014 6:00AM GMT
Hi my name is Cletha Hodge I'm the daughter of Hiram Hodge who is the brother to Aunt Deeley, Daisy, Maude, Lillian, Martha Lee, Charlie, David, Lori, and Nora, Axie is my grandmother
per page

Find a board about a specific topic