Search for content in message boards

Seeking NAGEL Family's German Origin

Seeking NAGEL Family's German Origin

Keith Nagel (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2005 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NAGEL - DITMER
Seeking Nagel Family's German Origin. Lost trail researching parents of AUGUST C. NAGEL b.1854 Germany, married Wilhelmina Ditmer b.1857 Dortmond,Germany. Had 11 children including Hilda b.1885, Otto b.1887, William b.1881, August b.1883, Emil b.4/28/1889, Emma b.1887, Adele b.3/26/1903. Most born in Langendreer, Germany. Most of family immigrated to Allegheny County, Pennsylvania USA between 1905 and 1907. August and Wilhelmina immigrated to USA on 3/28/1906.

Re: Seeking NAGEL Family's German Origin

A Edmonds (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2005 7:08PM GMT
Do you have any information on Dortha b abt 1817 in Prussia that married into the Nagel family and had a daughter Marie Nagel that was born about 1849 in Prussia married to a Carl (Karl) Grossman?

Posted: 1 Apr 2008 6:59PM GMT
Surnames: Nagle, Palmer, Rhoades, Foreman
I'm not sure if you are still searching for information on he Nagle family from Germany. I have a Great-Great Grandfather name Emil Nagle. He however was born on February 20, 1882 on a ship while immigrating to the US (per my grandmother's records). I'm not sure if this is the same family line or not. I have nothing else to go on. Any help would be great. I do know he married a Sophie Foreman.

Posted: 6 Nov 2008 5:31AM GMT
Surnames: Nagel
My great-grandfather was William Nagel (born 1880) in Missouri. I know that his parents immigrated from Germany sometime before he was born. I don't have a lot of detail about his family. Does this mesh with your family tree?

Posted: 3 Jun 2009 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: Nagle
Hi...Well I'm hoping that we are related. I too have an Emil Nagle in my line. I believe his parents are Carrie and Emil Nagle. Siblings are Edward, Charles, Christian (my great grandfather), Frederick, and George. I believe they also had at least on sister, but don't know for certain. Would love to hear from you with any info you may have.

Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic