Search for content in message boards

CARROLL, Barthalmew (~1774-),(KY-IN)

CARROLL, Barthalmew (~1774-),(KY-IN)

J. Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson, Bailey, Carroll, Cassil, Clark, Davis, Fulcher, MacFarland, May, Partee, Peng, Robinett, Spencer, Taylor, Webb, Welty
He is my GGGG Grandfather.

Name: Barthalmew Carroll
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Birth: abt 1774 Fleming Co., KY[188]
Census: 1820 Jefferson Co., IN[327]
Alias/AKA: Carrel, Barclay[188]

Spouses
—————————————————————————————————————————————
1: Frances Clark[188]
Birth: abt 1783 KY[190]
Marriage: 1799 Fleming Co., KY[189]
Children: Hugh Alexander (>1799-1867)

Re: CARROLL, Barthalmew (~1774-),(KY-IN)

Posted: 4 Jul 2012 4:26PM GMT
I am also a descendant of Bartholomew Carrol b 1722 married Katherine Zumwalt 1774 Shennandoah Co Va.
Carrel/Carrell/Carrol/Karyl/Karrell/Carl are the various spellings I have found that were used, makes research tough.
Bartholomew Jr was the son of Bart Sr and Katherine.
I would like to share the genealogy I have gathered through the years on the Carrol's andother lines that tie into this family.

Bettye Wingate California

Posted: 4 May 2013 6:17AM GMT
Surnames: CARROLL
Do you find Barthalomew and Katherine to have a son Adam who married Sarah Swinford(1812)? Did Adam have a son Samuel who married Permelia McGrew? My great grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Carrell would be Samuel's daughter.
Any Help?
Paul Fletcher
Denver CO

Posted: 4 May 2013 3:28PM GMT
I am a descendant of Bartholomew and Katherine also via Mary (Polly Carrol). Adam was the youngest son of Bart Sr and Katherine. Bart Sr b 1722 died 1827 Indiana. The is a Bart Jr. which some researchers get mixed up with SR. No researcher has been able to find where Bart Sr was born and who his parents and siblings
Are you related to Henry Harrison Fletcher and Sarah Elizabeth Carrel Cumberland Co Illinois? I have this families Family Group sheet. No one signed their name to this sheet.
I think my cousin Lloydean Allen and I have been in contact with you some years past. I am more than happy to share info with you. What specific help are you looking for?
Bettye OHIBETTE@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Posted: 6 May 2013 2:59AM GMT
Surnames: Carroll/ Swinford/ Doane
In particular, I need sources or citations to prove:
1. Samuel Sanford Carrell b.1823 is son of Adam Carrell b.1786
2. Adam Carrell is son of Bartholomew Carroll b. 1722
3. Adam Carroll was married to Sarah Swinford b.1786
4. Sarah Swinford was daughter of Elisha Swinford b.1760 and Thankful Doane b.1766
Paul kpfletch@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions