Search for content in message boards

membre de la famille aux USA

membre de la famille aux USA

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 6:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2012 7:48AM GMT
Surnames: ERCOLI
bonjour, je suis à la recherche de GIOVANNI ERCOLI émigré aux Etats Unis.
je n'ai que peu d'infos sur lui:
sur le dossier de naturalisation, il est noté qu'en 1912 (peut-être en 1898), il est commerçant "en Amérique". il serait né aux alentours de 1860 (probablement à Filettole) dans les environs de Lucca/Vecchiano en Toscane.
il est le frère de mon arrière-arrière grand père CRISTOFORO et leurs parents sont FRANCESCO (né à Lucca en 1833) et CATERINA COLOMBINI (née à Carignano en 1840).
les frères et soeurs de GIOVANNI et CRISTOFORO sont GIUSEPPE
né vers 1863, cultivateur à Filettole, et MARIA, épouse SANDRINI.
voilà, j'ai quelques infos sur la famille, mais je n'arrive pas à retrouver de trace de ce GIOVANNI sur les sites que j'ai visité!
alors si vous avez, ne serait-ce qu'une piste pour me permettre de chercher au bon endroit, ce serait vraiment sympa!!!
merci d'avance

Re: membre de la famille aux USA

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 2:21PM GMT
This post was deleted by a board administrator on 10 Nov 2012 11:46PM GMT

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 4:07PM GMT
It would be easier for people to help you if your request was in English not French. Using my very rusty high school French from 44 years ago, here is a rough translation (I think):

Good morning, I am in search of GIOVANNI ERCOLI who emigrated to the United States.

I do not have much information on him:
On the naturalization file, it is noted that in 1912 (perhaps in 1898), he is
"a dealer" (?) in America .

He would have been born around 1860 (probably in Filettole) near Lucca / Vecchiano in Tuscan.

He is the brother of my great great grandfather CRISTOFORO
Their parents are FRANCESCO (born in Lucca in 1833) and CATERINA COLOMBINI (born in Carignano in 1840).

The brother and sister of GIOVANNI and CRISTOFORO are:
GIUSEPPE - born by 1863 - a farmer in Filettole,
and MARIA - her SPOUSE is SANDRINI.

I have some information on the family, but I have not succeeded in finding of trace of this GIOVANNI on the sites that I visited!

If you have any information that would be a way to allow me to search in a good place, it would really be nice!!!

thank you in advance

I hope this will enable others to help you. Good Luck in your search.

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 7:18PM GMT
Where was the naturalization file from? Is there more information on the form?

There is a Giovanni Ercoloni arriving at Ellis Island in 1905, age 40, but the site has the wrong image attached to him - I have requested a correction.

Où était le dossier de naturalisation à partir de? Y at-il plus d'informations sur le formulaire?

Il ya un Ercoloni Giovanni arrivant à Ellis Island en 1905, à l'âge de 40, mais le site a la mauvaise image attachée à lui - J'ai demandé une correction.

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 11:43PM GMT
Our message boards are for use by everyone using any language. Translators are available should you need one to respond to a query and if you don't wish to do that you don't need to respond to a post you don't understand. Posters are not required to post in English.

Thanks!

Joan, admin
USA General message board

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 3:12PM GMT
Surnames: ERCOLI
hello,
First of all I want to apologize to members of the forum, this is my first English ... hence the mistake, forgive me ...
Then, my English is no longer what it was, so I use Google translator (so sorry if there are mistakes!)
Then, I want to thank the people who responded to my post anyway, and I will give all the info I have in my possession, because maybe it will also be useful to someone ... yet big thank you for your posts!
so here is my data:
- GIOVANNI ERCOLI trader born in 1860 in America (52 years in 1912)
GIUSEPPE ERCOLI-born circa 1863 cultivator Filettole (It) (49 in 1912)
CRISTOFORO-ERCOLI born in 1873 in Lucca (It) (the grandfather of my grandfather!) That I file French citizenship where it is noted that his brother is a dealer in America
MARIA-ERCOLI wife SANDRINI born about 1883 Filettole (It) (29 in 1912)
their parents:
FRANCESCO ERCOLI born in 1833 in Lucca (died before 1912) and CATERINA COLOMBINI born in 1840 in Carignano
All this information is recorded on the record of French citizenship CRISTOFORO so I struggled to see the dates, because at the time people made ​​a statement upon arrival, and then there was the application for naturalization which took a long time! therefore all dates are approximate (except those of my great-great grandfather), because I calculated ages ...!
voilà ce que j'ai!
je vous remercie d'avoir pris le temps de lire ce message, et, outre le fait que ça m'arrangerait que quelqu'un puisse m'aider, j'espère que cela pourra faire avancer quelqu'un d'autre dans ses recherches!
merci beaucoup!
Carine
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions