Search for content in message boards

Seaver Family

Seaver Family

Gaye Stradwick (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2002 9:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SEAVER, DOLLARD, LOCKE
After many in the past, just thought I would post another mesage concerning the Seaver family from North County Dublin, and I really hope someone else out there is researching them! I have Patrick Matthew Seaver, married to Teresa Locke, immigrated to Australia with their 2 daughters Mary and Teresa in 1864. His brothers and sisters were: Joseph, Mary Ann, Ellen, Elizabeth, Jane & Catherine. They were from North County Dublin, and Patrick's parents were Patrick and Mary Seaver (nee Dollard), married in Skerries in 1795. I really need a breakthrough on this family's line, so help please!

Re: Seaver Family

Posted: 23 Jan 2013 2:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
To those searching for ancestors in Skerries Co Dublin, you will be interested to know that www.Irelandxo.com have launched "Ireland Reaching Out ", aimed at involving the Irish disapora all over the world in finding out about their towns and ancestors. The site includes valuable information to sources and also has message boards to which you can add messages about any Parish in Ireland, as well as my own particular parish Skerries in Co Dublin. Helpers may be able to assist you in your searches, but the site is full of connections to research tools and information with many on line. If you happen to know the name of a parish your ancestor came from you can check if that parish is online yet, if not you can put messages on the general site. We can help with free research into some of the genealogical searches in Skerries records. Dermac, Skerries
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions