I am a direct decent of Stephen Hart. Here's my tree:
1. Stephen Hart (1605?, England). My g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandfather.
2. Thomas Hart (1643) and Ruth Hawkins (1649). My g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandparents.
3. Thomas Hart (1680) and Mary Thompson(1682?) My g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandparents.
4. Ebenezer Hart (1705) and Elizabeth Lawrence (?). My g-g-g-g-g-g-grandparents.
5. Elihu Hart (1751) and Mary Peck (1761). My g-g-g-g-g-grandparents.
6. Lovira Hart, Sr. (1778) and Anna Hotchkiss (1782). My g-g-g-g-grandparents.
7. Lovira Hart, Jr. (1808) and Esther Maria Parker (1812). My g-g-g-grandparents.
8. Lemuel Parker Hart (1848) and Clarabelle Rachel Hoyt (1854). My g-g-grandparents.
9. George Scott Hart (1887) and Nellie Viola Colbath (1890). **I have a lot of the Colbath tree** My g-grandparents.
10. Dorothy Rachel Hart (1917) and Leroy Elmer Houghtaling (1916) ). My grandparents.
11. William Leroy Houghtraling (1938) and Joan Anges Boensch (1945). My parents.
12. Dawn Dalton (Houghtaling). ME!
Most of my information comes from Hildred Jay Hart's book "Genealogical History of Lovira Hart, Sr." published in 1979. Since this book is over 20 years old, I would like to get updated information on names, dates, etc. I could update names and dates that are closer to my end (#9, #10, #11, and #12). I would also like to know if anyone has been able to figure out the ancestors of Stephen Hart. I would love to hear from others from any where on this tree!
Dawn Dalton (Houghtaling).