Search for content in message boards

Lanham

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 8:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Nov 2012 12:50AM GMT
Surnames: Lanham, Robertson
Hi I am wondering if anyone can help. My husbands birth surname was Lanham(his birth father) an American stationed in Scotland as husbands mother is from Skye.He has never known anything about his birth father and has no clue if he is still alive or has passed.For current personal reasons am not able to update my subscription.I think this is the info you may need if you could help.mother Lachlalena Robertson Broadford Skye father ?Lanham my husband birth date is 15/10/1953 Raigmore hosp skye, I have other change of enry

Re: Lanham

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 9:15PM GMT
If your husband had the surname Lanham, then wouldn't his parents have been married? Has he tried to find a marriage certificate?

Is Broadford a name or a place?

Also, what does this mean? "I have other change of enry"

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 3:26PM GMT
Sorry ,It's meant to read entries.His mother never married Mr Lanham, and I have spoken to my sil and she seems to think that he is English, so im even more at loss as to his nationality. Thank you

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 1:06PM GMT
I’m not related to any member of this family.

1940 is the last available census at this time.

You should put your message on the Scotland/England message board. Request "where" to write for birth records. Supply as much information as you can!!! If you are seeking a birth cert., it's going to cost $$$$$. Don't expect any FREE lookups.

You will not find his birth record on these census records.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 4:33AM GMT
OK. Is Broadford a name or a place?

I'm still confused. Did you mean "I have other change of entries" and if so, what does that mean?

Posted: 28 Nov 2012 6:26PM GMT
Do you know anything about the branch of service for Mr. Lanham?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic