Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia

CORBETT (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2000 9:43AM GMT
looking for Corbetts in Nova Scotia

CORBETTS in Nova Scotia

Posted: 29 Aug 2000 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2004 12:00AM GMT
Can you be more specific? There are Corbett's from Annapolis Royal (my line) and Cape Breton (probably verrryyy distantly related).

jc

Corbetts in Cape Breton

Rod MacPhee (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2000 5:40PM GMT
Just wonrering if you knew anything about the origins of the Corbetts in Cape Breton.My gg-grandmother was Mary Corbett from Corbett's Cove near St Peters. She was married to Donald MacDonald.

Corbetts in Cape Breton

Posted: 21 Oct 2000 3:59AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2004 12:00AM GMT
I wish I had anything to help in this area. I understood that the Corbett families linked in England when one family moved to Scotland and that the CB, Pictou, etc Corbetts came from this Scottish line.

Re: CORBETTS in Nova Scotia

Posted: 2 May 2002 6:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Corbett's from Nova Scotia
Hello
my maiden name is Corbett as in Christina Ann Corbett I may have some great Information that you would be very pleased with.You See my whole Corbett family comes from where you are just looking for. My Parents are Mr and Mrs PerryCorbett My Grandparents are Harry and Lillian Corbett. Now hears comes the best part of all of what I'am writing about.That my Greatgrandparents are Perry and Lucy Corbett.
Also they come from the Annapolis Valley and ( Royal lines)
I do belive to from Lady Jane Grey. Hopefully here from you soon please tell me if this is what you were looking for.
Sincerely: Christina Martin

Posted: 2 May 2002 6:24AM GMT
Surnames: Corbett's from Nova Scotia
Hello
my maiden name is Corbett as in Christina Ann Corbett I may have some great Information that you would be very pleased with.You See my whole Corbett family comes from where you are just looking for. My Parents are Mr and Mrs PerryCorbett My Grandparents are Harry and Lillian Corbett. Now hears comes the best part of all of what I'am writing about.That my Greatgrandparents are Perry and Lucy Corbett.
Also they come from the Annapolis Valley and ( Royal lines)
I do belive to from Lady Jane Grey. Hopefully here from you soon please tell me if this is what you were looking for.
Sincerely: Christina Martin

Anne McMahon (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2002 7:23PM GMT
Do you have an Eliza Corbett 1820-1905 who married John Samuel Woodworth (1835-1901)? I believe Eliza's father was John Corbett 1783-1817

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 5:53PM GMT
Hello Christina. My name is George Frazier and my Great great Grandfather is Harden Corbett. His father is from Nova Scotia and I am trying to find out who he is.

I have just started in genealogy. Didn't know where to go and ended up here. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Smiles: George frazier
per page

Find a board about a specific topic