Search for content in message boards

crims in Henry Co. Indiana

crims in Henry Co. Indiana

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 6:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crim, Draper?

I could use any help in finding my Crims.My father was born in Rush Co. Indiana, but was raised in Henry Co. My gparents had a farm on the south side of New Castle on the way to Lewisville. My father, Delbert Crim, later graduated from Knightstown High School in 1940. Mygparents names were Ferrris and Myrtle Crim and I know were married in 1917 in Henry Co. Any help would be wonderful.
Thanks Jennifer

Re: crims in Henry Co. Indiana

Posted: 16 Jul 2001 4:53PM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2004 2:43AM GMT
I've been to the Henry County Clerks office in New Castle. They would have the marriage record of Ferris and Myrtle, I believe. I don't recall if Henry County marriage records included parents name, but they might. The death records will probably have the parents names, also. I looked up a death record of an ancestor who died in 1901 in Henry County, and his parents were listed on it. Good luck.

Jeff Crim (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2006 2:28AM GMT
Surnames: Crim
I'm a transplanted Crim, not one native to Indiana, but I live just shy of the Henry County Line in Indiana and a friend of mine (the pastor of Knightstown Friends Church) said he was walking through the town cemetary and saw a patch of Crim graves. No promises, but the next time I'm out that way I could check the stones for you.

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2006 2:33PM GMT
Hello, Jeff. Thank you. I'd like to know which Crims are buried there. I only live about 3 hrs away myself, and have been to New Castle to view records before. I didn't know there were Crim graves in Knightstown, though. If you happen by there.......copy them down. I think they have to be related.

Jeff Crim (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2006 2:41PM GMT
As it turns out, the Crim grave my friend saw was in the New Castle, not Knightstown cemetary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions