Search for content in message boards

Patrick Rogan b. abt.1839-42

Patrick Rogan b. abt.1839-42

Linda Rogan Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: patrick rogan, michael rogan
Children of Patrick Rogan b. abt. 1815-20 were: Michael Rogan, b. 1835-40,,and Patrick b. 1839-42, Patrick m. Ann Bohan, he d. on 11-22-1910 in New Bedford, Mass. and Michael m. Margaret Bohan, he d. 6-21-1875 in Boston, Mass. They were brothers born in ireland, any info. on where in ireland would be appreciated.

Re: Patrick Rogan b. abt.1839-42

John (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2002 3:23PM GMT
I have a Bridgett Rogan whose father was Patrick Rogan and Mother was Elan Palmer any relation. She came to America with several brothers and two sisters. Her sisters and Bridgett settled in Nebraska

Posted: 22 Jun 2003 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: Rogan,Palmer,reabaigh,reape
did this Patrick Rogan have any daughters that you know of?
I have a ancestor named Patrick Rogan and 3 daughter's names Ellen, Margaret and Bridgett.
What was the name of Patrick Rogan's wife. Do have Ellen?

Linda Rogan Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 12:39AM GMT
My g.g.grandfather Patrick Rogan was married to Ann Bohan (or Bowen) and his children were: Mary, Patrick, Katherina, Thomas, Jane, Agnes, John and Annie.
Perhaps not the connection you were looking for. Sorry for the late response, as I haven't checked this message board in some time. Linda

john (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 12:58AM GMT
Surnames: Rogan,reap,rape,reape,palmer
when was Your Patrick Rogan's father born, and was it Patrick Rogan too. The Patrick Rogan I am loooking for had a father named Patrick Rogan who was married to Ellen Palmer. They were from County mayo Northern part in so far as I know.

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 1:35AM GMT
Yes. His father was Patrick Rogan born abt. 1815-20 He married a woman named Mary, not sure of the surname. His children were Michael Rogan (who migrated to Canada) and Patrick Rogan. Michael Rogan married Margaret Bohan (sister of my gg.grandfather Patrick's wife Ann Bohan) and his children were John, Michael, Charles, James....
Let me know if anything sounds familiar. Linda

John (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 10:31PM GMT
doubtful they are the same, as my Patrick Rogan married a Ellen Palmer.It is on all the death certificates that I have found. But the era and dates are about right. Patrick born about 1842 would have had at least 3 sisters: Margaret, Bridget ( b 1839) and Ellen.

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2003 11:40PM GMT
I will give you some history on my family: Patrick Rogan (1815-20) He married a Mary ? They had two sons, Michael (1835-40) and Patrick (1839-42)..Michael died in Boston in June 1875. He had married Margaret Bohan, their children: John, Michael, CHarles, James
Patrick married Ann Bohan and he died in Nov 22, 1910 in New Bedford, Mass. I gave the list of their children to you.
I am related to Thomas Rogan born in NY in 1871. died in Pawtucket, RI on 12-11-1907...My grandfather was Frederick R. Rogan, and his children: James Harold Rogan (my dad) Francis Elwin Rogan, Frederick Robert Rogan, Myrtle Rogan... My family is in the Massachusetts/Rhode Island area.... let me know if you have any connections.

john (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2003 12:40AM GMT
Our Patrick Rogan was from Northern County mayo or near the County Sligo border. He would have married Ellen Palmer before 1839 as that is when Bridgett was born. Bridgett married John Reap ( Rape), Margaret married Lawrence Moran, and Ellen married James Muphy. there was at least one brother named Patrick who came to America and worked on the Brooklyn Bridge. Then he & his brothers moved on to Chicago. They were Stone cutters, from my understanding, and also worked on the state capital in Lincoln Nebraska.

Posted: 8 May 2009 1:02AM GMT
Do you have anything on Ann Bohan to share? I am looking for Thomas Bohan, w Mary Nicolson, and Son Patrick Bohan b 1865 Co Roscommon Ireland. Imm to Medford MA,circa 1881
Married Sarah Roach, Co Mayo Ireland.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic