Search for content in message boards

Researching families from the Tret/Fondo area in Val di Non and Pellizzano/Cusiano area, Val di Sole

Researching families from the Tret/Fondo area in Val di Non and Pellizzano/Cusiano area, Val di Sole

Jalyn Bertagnolli (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Abram, Ambrosi, Angeli, Anzelini, Avancini, Battisti, Battocletti, Bertagnolli, Berti, Bertol, Bertoldi, Bezzi, Blasigner, Bolego, Bontempelli, Bonvicin, Brida, Calovini, Canacci, Canestrini, Casagrande, Cian, Clauser, Cologna, Corazza, Cordin, Corra, Cortellini, Covi, Cristanelli, Dalnodar, De Stefenelli, Dellamaria, Deru, Dona, Erspamer, Franch, Gallina, Gasperetti, Genetti, Gionta, Giuliani, Gius, Graif, Graziadei, Holzknecht, Inama, Janes, Larcher, Largajolli, Lorenzoni, Maffei, Magagna, Malench, Maninfior, Marches, Marchetti, Marini, Menapace, Menghini, Micheli, Milser, Mor, Moratti, Nesler, Pangrazzi, Paris, Paternoster, Piechele, Piechenstein, Piz, Profaizer, Rauz, Rauzi, Ravelli, Rigos, Rizzi, Rodegher, Rosatti, Ruffini, Sartori, Scalfi, Scanzoni, Segna, Seppi, Sicher, Springhetti, Stabigner, Stolcis, Tecini, Tonini, Tosolini, Turri, Vial, Zambai, Zamboni, Zambotti, Zanetti, Zani, Zanoni, Ziller, Zini, Zucol, Zuech
We have found several persons with the above surnames in the Fondo/Tret, Val di Non and Pellizzano/Cusiano Val di Sole areas in Tyrol, Austria. They are now located in north central Italy. We would love to have you visit our webpage and if you have people that tie in with ours we would love to hear from you.

Famiglia RECH

Marlus Reque (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RECH, BISETTO, MENATO, BRONZATTO
I am working on my family genealogy and now I have reached the area of Tyrol and Trento, where the families above emigrated to Brazil.

I have noticed through internet research that most family members still live in the area of Sud-Tirol (Trento, Treviso, Verona, and Cittadella).

The objective of this message is to try to correctly complete the genealogical tree and if possible, re-establish the link between the families around the world (the ones that remained in Italy/Austria and the ones that left to South America).

Any questions or comments please send a e-mail for further correspondence.

Thank you

Marlus Reque (Rech)
Tempe, Arizona USA

families from Tyrol

Bob Canestrini (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Canestrini, Marocchi, Giuliani, Dona`, Rizzi
I'm in the same boat so to speak. My Grandfather came from Cloz in Trento, Now Italy but once refered to as Austria and now we are proud to say we are Tyrolian.

Many families from many Val de ? and regions. If I can help you I am sure you can help me.

Thanks Bob

geanology search

herman p. zanoni (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: innocente zanoni
I would like to do a family tree of the innocent zanoni family which orginated from Cloz in the province of tyrol. My dad migrated to the United States in 1914.

marushi ancestors

Posted: 18 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2002 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: marushi
I am tracing Andrew Marushi who married Julia Sova. He lived on a mountain farm confiscated by the govenment folowing the second world war. Can you help me?

FAMILIA BISETTO NO BRASIL

ANGELO ROBERTO BISETTO (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BISETTO
WE LIVE IN BRASIL, SAO PAULO, ITATIBA.
MY GRAND FATHER CAME FROM SAN BIAGIO DI CALLALTA, TREVISO, VENETO IN 1895, TO MINAS GERAIS AS DESCRIBED IN HIS PASSPORT. HE WAS 5 YEARS OLD AND HIS FATHER WAS GIUSEPPE DI MARIO BISETTO AND MOTHER CATHERINA CESTER.
HIS SIBLING WERE: LUIGI, MARIA, FIORINO, GIOVANNI AND MADDALENA.
Y'M TRYING TO GET HIS BIIRTH CERTIFICATE TO BECOME ITALIAN CITIZEN.
IF YOU CAN HELP ME, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL.

THANKS

ANGELO R. BISETTO

CASAGRANDA/CASAGRANDE FAMILY

TAMRA WILSON (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: CASAGRANDE, CASAGRANDA, MANGON, WILSON
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON FRED CASAGRANDA WHO MARRIED MARY IN AUSTRIA. I HAVE NO DATES; THEY RELOCATED TO THE UNITED STATES IN THE WYOMING AREA. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

CHILDRED ON FRED/MARY CASAGRANDE INCLUDE MARY WHO MARRIED A MANGON.

mary rizzi

Posted: 28 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Rizzi Martini Palaver Flaim
I am looking for information on Mary Rizzi, born in Tyrol between 1870s and 1890s. Married John Martini and emigrated to Hazelton Pa area before 1905. Do you know if she belongs to your Rizzis?

Bonvicin

Posted: 26 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2001 3:50AM GMT
Surnames: Bonvicin, Schuck, Gillespie, Carney, Laux, Rigos

Thank you, Jalyn, for the new information on the Bonvicin family. This is the first major breakthrough on my Bonvicin line from Malosco, Tyrol. My greatgrandfather was Augustin or Agostino or Guistano Domenico Bonvicin, son of Giacomo Bonvicin and Anna Maria Rigos.

INFORMATION ON GREAT GRANDFATHER

JAY ROBERTSON (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2002 7:42AM GMT
Surnames: RAUZI
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS FROM BREZ TRENTINO ITALY, FORMALLY BREZ TRIOL AUSTRIA. HE WAS BORN ABOUT 1863-1874 IN BREZ.HE MARRIED MARIA DOMENICA AVANZINI ALSO OF BREZ, BUT I HAVE NO
DATE TO REFERENCE. THEY IMIGRATED TO THE UNITED STATES SOMETIME IN THE LATE 1800s AND SETTLED IN ROCK SPRINGS, WYO. I AM UNSURE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY HAD TOGETHER,BUT I DO KNOW THERE WERE TWO SONS PETER [PIETRO] AND JOHN [MY GRANDFATHER], BOTH OF WHOM WERE BORN IN ROCK SPRINGS.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions