Search for content in message boards

WILLIAMS FAMILY OF TEXAS COUNTY MISSOURI

WILLIAMS FAMILY OF TEXAS COUNTY MISSOURI

Elaine Williams (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WILLIAMS, PEARMAN
Joel Williams was born in Tennessee November 5, 1816. Joel died June 17, 1878 in Summersville, Missouri, at 61 years of age.
His body was interred June 1878 in Near Hartshorn, Missouri, Riley Cemetery.

He married Delilah W. Pearman in Larue County, Kentucky, October 17, 1837. Delilah was born in Virginia February 9, 1817.
Delilah died October 15, 1901 in Summersville, Missouri, at 84 years of age. Her body was interred October 1901 in Near
Hartshorn, Missouri, Riley Cemetery.

Joel Williams and Delilah W. Pearman had the following children:

Jesse Pearman Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky November 2, 1838. Jesse died March 25, 1924 in Texas County,
Missouri, at 85 years of age. His body was interred March 1924 in Texas County, Missouri, Mitchell Cemetery.
He married twice. He married Aseneth Adeline Brown November 18, 1859. Aseneth was born in Coffee County, Tennessee
December 25, 1836. Aseneth died May 15, 1866 in Phelps County, Missouri, at 29 years of age. He married Nancy Ann Williams March 7, 1867. Nancy was born January 10, 1848. Nancy died February 9, 1929 in Texas County, Missouri, at 81 years of age.
Her body was interred February 1929 in Texas County, Missouri, Mitchell Cemetery.

Frances Elizabeth Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky March 18, 1841. Frances died August 21, 1852 in Crawford
County, Missouri, at 11 years of age.

Malissa Ellen Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky November 30, 1842. She is deceased. She married Joshua Robinson
September 30, 1869.

William Alexander Easton Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky August 8, 1843. He is deceased.

Joel Thomas Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky February 20, 1844. He is deceased. He married Sarah Patterson

Martha Ann Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky February 19, 1845. She is deceased. She married Columbus Tucker
Jewel February 25, 1869.

Mary Angeline Williams was born in Larue County, Kentucky February 19, 1848. She is deceased. She married W.C. "Bud"
Pyratt January 28, 1869.

Emily Jane Williams was born in Texas County, Missouri January 20, 1851. She is deceased. She married Richard Barnett May 6, 1869.

John H. Williams was born in Texas County, Missouri January 3, 1854. He is deceased. He married twice. He married Sarah "Sally"Catherine
Cassidy. Sarah died 1916. He married Mrs.Callahan.

James Evans Williams was born in Texas County, Missouri March 20, 1857 and died August 14, 1939.

Sabina Adeline Williams was born in in Texas County, Missouri February 13, 1861. She is deceased. She married James E. Phipps in Phelps County, Missouri, December 7, 1884.

If anyone has any information on this family or if any of these names sound fimiliar please contact me I have hit a wall with this.
Thanks

Martha Williams

Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2004 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Jewel, Juell
I am so glad to see your post. Martha Williams and Columbus Tucker Jewel were my gg grandparents. Their daughter, Tabitha Ellen Jewel was my g father's mother. I, too have hit a wall with this. In the LDS website, it says that Martha A. Williams married Columbus JUELL in Texas county on Feb 25, 1869. I thought that had to be them, but I wasn't sure because of the spelling of the last name. Tabitha was born June 1, 1870 in Summersville. I will get my info rounded up for you and sent if you would like. I don't have a lot, but I do have Tabitha and John MYRES' children and such. Let me know if you are interested.

Tricia

Re: WILLIAMS FAMILY OF TEXAS COUNTY MISSOURI

Posted: 31 Mar 2002 2:58PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jun 2002 12:51AM GMT
Elaine, Do you have information on Joel Williams parents? I have Jesse Williams b. 1813 Tn., Nancy Williams b. 1818 Tn., William Carroll Williams b. 1827, and Mary Margaret Williams b. 1832 Tn. children of David and Elizabeth Williams, there are 3 more children U/K. The known children moved to Mo. St. Francois and Texas Co., Jesse and Nancy's families later to Ark. late 1850's. Mary Margaret m Martin Carroll Jadwin in Dekalb Co. Tn. died in Texas/Dent Co. Mo. Any information appreciated. Thanks

Re: WILLIAMS FAMILY OF TEXAS COUNTY MISSOURI

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 8:48AM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Craig
Anyone have information on a William C. Williams, a boy living with William T. Craig and Mary Craig (or Williams), in Texas county, Missouri during the 1870 census?? I can't find a marriage record for this couple and don't know if she was a Williams or not. At first glance, it appears that she was married once before and had a son named William and then remarried to Mr. Craig. IF ANYONE has information on the young man and his mother, please respond. We need to find out who the boy was.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic