Search for content in message boards

david obediah bounds

david obediah bounds

Posted: 9 Jan 2003 3:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am seeking information about david obediah bounds b. 1856 carroll county missouri. nother was jane tweedy father killed within 40 miles of home returning from fighting in the civil war. david bounds married amanda e. davison twice once in 1888 and again in 1902. ed waldron has wrong information about dave and amanda on his worldconnect page which i would like to correct if he would contact me. i am david o. bounds greatgranddaughter.

Re: david obediah bounds

Posted: 11 Jan 2003 6:58PM GMT
Edited: 27 Nov 2006 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: Bounds, Tweedy, Davison
Thanks for your inquiry about David Obediah Bounds. We have lots of David Bounds and lots of Obediah Bounds, but no David Obediah Bounds in the Boundless Bounds book. Nor did I find the other surnames you mentioned, except for "Tweedy". We have William L. Bounds who married Mary Jane Tweedy in November of 1855. In 1860 William and Mary Jane were listed in Dover Township, probably Lafayette County, Missouri, place of his birth. Children from census records: James Samuel Bounds, Mattie Bounds, and Nancy J. Bounds. Let me know if you have further questions.

Re: david obediah bounds

Posted: 12 Jan 2003 3:41AM GMT
Surnames: bounds, tweedy, browning
eleanor- your bounds are related to mine as mattie bounds married and by 1888-89 was in montana and coming down to see my greatgrandfather d.o. bounds. if you want information about d.o. bounds for the book let me know and i will share whqt i know about him. as you know lillian disney was a bounds. she was frank bounds daughter and lived in lapwai, idaho. my grandmother talked about her uncle frank. she also talked about going on her honeymoon to the orcus islands of washington and visiting relatives.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions