Search for content in message boards

Vincents Originating in Marion County, West Virginia by Dorothy Kelso Moon (1994,)

Vincents Originating in Marion County, West Virginia by Dorothy Kelso Moon (1994,)

Posted: 28 May 2009 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vincent
Does anyone know where I might obtain a copy of this (paper or electronic)? I've seen it referenced many times, and it relates to my family. Thank you!

Re: Vincents Originating in Marion County, West Virginia by Dorothy Kelso Moon (1994,)

Posted: 29 May 2009 8:21PM GMT
Surnames: Vincent, West
I have the 1st. book that Dorothy Moon did of the Vincent's and at the library here they have the 2nd one I haven't gone back in to try to get a copy of it though

Re: Vincents Originating in Marion County, West Virginia by Dorothy Kelso Moon (1994,)

Posted: 30 May 2009 1:18AM GMT
Do you have any idea if it's possible to purchase a copy anywhere?

Posted: 30 May 2009 1:41AM GMT
I don't know of any place to get a copy she died quit a few years ago what family are you interested in are you in WV?

Posted: 30 May 2009 2:13AM GMT
Surnames: Vincent, Ladeaux
My father is Michael Warren Vincent, son of Kahle Slusher Vincent (and Dora Edith Ladeaux), son of Marcine Vincent. If you or anyone has a detailed history of my father's family, I'd love to get whatever information I can!

I live in Delaware, but my dad was born in the Parkersburg WV area.

Thanks!

Posted: 30 May 2009 11:51AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2009 4:51AM GMT
Surnames: Vincent
Hi I have alot of Vincent genealogy it is a good ways from marion co. wv to parkersburg but I will look through Dorothy Moons book and see if the names are in it and through some of the other information I have the Vincent's in our line some were close to parkersburg in Doddridge and Richtie co. I will see what I can find out..Diane

Posted: 30 May 2009 11:55AM GMT
We live in Marion co. Wv

Posted: 29 Jun 2009 8:37PM GMT
Surnames: Vincent, Linn
Hi...how are you connected to the Vincents. Stephen Washington Vincent and Mary Ann Linn were my Gr Gr Grandparents. Would like to chat with you sometime. My email is Lescarp@aol.com

Thanks!

Les
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions