Search for content in message boards

LEWIS

Posted: 24 Jan 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Dec 2001 1:37AM GMT

I am looking for descendants of Abijah LEWIS who moved to Lyndonville in the late 20's or early 30's from Indiana. He died in 1947. His father Walter M.LEWIS was born in Yates Orleans county in 1846..

Abijah Lewis family

Posted: 9 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Feb 2002 12:49AM GMT
Have lot of info on Abijah Lewis family of Orleans co Ny

Lewis / Blissett

Posted: 10 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2002 1:08PM GMT
Surnames: Blissett, Lewis
Dear Geraldine,

I just now noticed your response to Harley about the Lewis family of Lyndonville, I am a distant relation to him through the Blissett family, Abijah Lewis' wife being Harriet Emma Blissett. I have tons of info on the Blissett family and I would love to trade info with you. I am currently working with one of the Blissetts in Albion trying to build up that part of my tree and he told me about Emma and Abijah back about a year ago.

I like in my research to try to track down as many descendants as possible. It makes for a broad family tree, but then the info is there for others if they want it.
Please drop me a line at your convenience.
Thank you very much,
Mark Rustay

Re: Lewis / Blissett

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 12:40AM GMT
I am a descendant of Abijah Hile and Hattie Lewis Hile. We are all decended from Joseph Raver Hile and Harriet Tucker Bowen Hile.
Anyone with info on the death of Hattie May Lewis Hile please e-mail me.

Re: Lewis / Blissett

Posted: 16 Jun 2002 1:46AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2002 11:14PM GMT
HI, this is my husband's family. HIs great grandfather was Walter Lewis and great grandmother was Anna Elizabeth HIle
She was born 18 March 1846 and died 24 March 1908. Her father was Joseph Raver Hile and mother was Marriet Tucker.
Their one son was born in Elkhart Indiana . Moving to Orleans Co. NY> If I can help you any more please email me direct.
Geri

Re: LEWIS

Kristy Marshall (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2003 2:17AM GMT
Surnames: Lewis, Hile, Blisset
My name is Kristy Marshall. I am a decendant of Abijah Lewis. He was my maternal grandmothers uncle. My maternal grandmothers name was Anna Lewis (Klino). Her parents were Sylvester and Anna ( Long) Lewis. They are all buried in the Lyndonville cemetery. I have just started researching so I dont have much info...
Kristy

Re: LEWIS

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 1:41AM GMT
Am working on ancestry for my husband Ken Strickland. His mother was Ednadean Watson, whose mother was Delphia Lewis. Delphia's brother was Abijah. We have some pictures and would be glad to share info with you if you are still interested.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions