Search for content in message boards

Searching

Searching

Deborah Pytko (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Nov 2003 6:19PM GMT
Surnames: Chrzaszcz, Pytel, Gucwa, Pytko
Looking for relatives of Antoni Pytel, Antoni Chrzaszcz, Wiktorjia Chrzszcz, and Helen Gucwa(Pytko). Emmigrated to US, eastern Pennsylvania, in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

Chrzaszcz

mstanek (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Chrzaszcz
Iam researching the Chrzaszcz surname also. Mine are Adam, Jedrzej(Andrew), Michael, Agnieszka(Agnes). Andrew came to US April 1897. Others stayed in Poland. Have info on Kasper sons Frank, Paul,and daughter Katherine,and a John Michael son John son Wm. sons Wm.Joseph, James Thomas, John Michael, Gerald and daughter Tina.

Chrzaszcz

Izabela Musial (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Chrzaszcz
I'm looking for the descendants of Roman Chrzaszcz. Three children LLoyd, Earl, Margie born 1952, 56-57,1954 respectively most probably in Canada Montreal. If you have any info, please let me know. Thank you

CHRZASZCZ

Jakub Chrzaszcz (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Sep 2003 6:29PM GMT
Surnames: CHRZASZCZ
Hello!
My name is Jakub Henryk Chrz¹szcz (James Henry)I live in Poland near Gdañsk. For some months I search everything information about Chrzaszcz Family. And now I have some interesting information. Unfotunately my English isn't good, but my wife, is sleeping now, is very good in it. But maybe You can read in polish? Please visit my web page www.strony.poland.com/bitl, there are some information about our Chrzaszcz Family.
I'm waiting for your answer.

Jakub Henryk Chrz¹szcz

Re: CHRZASZCZ

Posted: 25 Nov 2002 4:26AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2004 6:35PM GMT
Surnames: snazryk, chrzaszcz, matuszczak, lurnac
Recently received some birth documents from Poland that indicated that my great grandfather was the son of Marcina Snarzyk and Anna Chrzaszcz. My great grandfather was born in Osiek Poland Oct 8 1868. He married Barbara Marianna Matuszczak in Miedzybrodziu.

Anna was the daughter of Andrzeja Chrzsazcz and Anna Lurnac. At present I don't know much about this family.

Would love to learn mmore about my family in Poland!

Re: CHRZASZCZ

Marius (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2004 11:07AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2004 3:00PM GMT
Surnames: chrzaszcz
My name is Marius and I'm also seerching information about the Chrzaszcz family.
My family came from Lubliniec and Opava. The last city is in the Czech republic now. In the past the region of Opava was known as Austrian Silesia.

Waiting your reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic