Search for content in message boards

CARROLLS GA>AL

CARROLLS GA>AL

Mary Weaver West (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I'm looking into Charles Carroll whom we think came from Carrollton GA moving to Calhoun Co Al. He had 20 children and 3 wives -- great guy to trace. For additional info, email me please.

Carroll

Tom and Charlene Smith (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll name
I have just started trying to find family members of the Carroll and Kaylor family tree, for my wife. I will provide and information on what I have from Carroll Co. - Carrollton, Ga. area. Tom Smith
Posted: 14 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 1:19AM GMT
Surnames: Carroll, Carroll, Marlows, Lake, Rice, Cole, Faulk, O'leary, Williams

Hi, I'm looking for any siblings of James Allan Carrell, according to my aunt who lives in Georgia he was the grandson of Charles Carroll of Carrolton Georgia, who signed the declaration of Independance, we know that his grandfather had been married several times, so this has made it difficult to trace his father, my grandfather was born nov.1847, and died in 1898, in Tuttle Oklahoma and is buried in Rushsprings Cemetery Rushsprings Okla. he was a major in the CSA. he was married to my greatgrand mother Liza "Louisa Marlow," who was born in Missouri, the daughter of Wilson Williamson Marlow and Martha Jane Keeton, do any of you have a James Allan Carrell/Carroll in you files, any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Carol Malito

Calif.

William Carroll

Myra Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll
I don't know if this will help any. My ggggrandfather, William Carroll was married to Mary Lynn. In an obituary for his grandson, it states that William was a cousin to Charles Carroll of Carrollton.

William and Mary had 12 children. The only one I can find is Daniel Lynn Carroll who became a Presbyterian pastor. Daniel was born in Fayette county, PA in 1797. It may be that William and Mary lived in Georges Township. There are a William and Mary Carroll who sold land on Little Sandy Creek in 1806. They lived in Georges Twp, but the land was in Wharton or Henry Clay twp.

If any of this may fit please email me. It sounds like we may be related, at least at some distance.

Shalom, Myra Carroll

CARROLL

Martha Carroll-Kile (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll, Kile, Dickey, Howell
I just got off the phone with my father and he said that Charles Carroll of Carrolton was our great-great uncle or something along that line. Anyway my father and I are decendents of Charles Carroll of Carrolton. If that helps you any. I can get all that information and send it to you. Just send me an address to send it to.

Charles Carroll of Carrollton

Kathleen Carroll Cropper (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Enoch Carroll
I have also been told that we are descendents of Charles Carroll but cannot make the connection. My ggg grandfather was Enoch Carroll (1779-1815)of Scott County, Kentucky. Not sure of his parents but think it may be Daniel and Mary. Daniel was son of Demse James Carroll of Virginia. Any help on identifying Enoch's parents or tie with Charles Carroll would be appreiciated.
Posted: 2 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2003 1:15AM GMT
Surnames: Larimer, Viney, Hance
Am interested in your Lake names if in Carroll Co., IN. Specifically Isaac Lake and his wife Lavinia Logan. Do you have any information on this family? Thanks.

Re: CARROLLS GA>AL

Jennie (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2001 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll
Hi

I am searching for my family (Carroll) an came across your message posting. My grandfather was Marshall E. Carroll. He died in Tallapoosa Co., AL but as a child lived in Calhoun Co, AL.
I have not been able to find out a lot about him or his siblings. an aunt tells me that his father was called Sam. I don't know if it short for Samuel or ____Samuel.

Any information that you have would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions